Topic: Punbb Tshirt

I would like to request a punbb tshirt big_smile I would gladly pay upto $20 for a tshirt and will support Punbb in my hometown tongue

Have a little logo on the front and "Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself" written on the back.

Re: Punbb Tshirt

rickard you should open a cafepress account, thats kinda good idea..... im sure big punbb fans would buy the stuff.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it. I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

lol you would wear a shirt talkign aout a online forum? am i insaine or are you? not dissin your idea but it would be very odd.

its just a way to support the great work of a great product, weather its clothing, games, cars, artwork or an internet script.

I've opened up a shop at CafePress, but I have no idea which products to sell. Do any of you have any experience with the different types of t-shirts and such? I'm thinking t-shirts and coffee cups. I know I want a coffee cup for myself smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

more mousepads perhaps if someone didn't get one?

(that coffee mug sure feels like a neccessity big_smile)

thing i hate about cafepress is most of the money goes to them, but i still might buy some stuff tongue i dunno if wearing a punbb t-shirt to college would get me shot or not though tongue

edt: for stuff like mugs and mousemats would it be cheaper for rickard (or someone) to bulk order it http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/bulk_cb.aspx and then sell them on, since you could sell them at the base rate and make 35% profit...

Thing is, I do not want to have to ship these things myself.

I still enjoy the mousepad, a t-shirt could wind up on the buy list smile

11 (edited by Photics 2005-09-06 19:41)

Rickard wrote:

Thing is, I do not want to have to ship these things myself.

I do a Sci-Fi book through Lulu.com, which is similar to CafePress. It's on-demand stuff... you don't do the shipping. With my Lulu book, I just upload the file... and post links to the order page on my site.

Why not write a tutorial book about punBB... a how-to Guide? There is the regular documentation, which is good... but why not compile a complete step-by-step guide for beginners...

-Must have mods
-How to modify templates
-Security
-How to manage a good forum
-How to make money through your punBB site
-etc

...or yah, you could go to CafePress... put the punBB logo on a t-shirt. Yet... I think it is rather pricey. Yet, it seems you do have a few people interested big_smile

Michael Garofalo
Webmaster - Photics.com

I've had a Cafepress shop for my physics site for over a year now:

http://www.cafeshops.com/ilovephysics

It doesn't bring in the big bucks, but I've sold over 50 t-shirts with my URL on the front and back. It's pretty good viral marketing.

Do you love physics? :) http://www.ilovephysics.com
Interested in Internet Marketing? http://www.keyliberty.com

http://www.cafepress.com/punbb

Any suggestions?

The baseball jersey looks nice.

What I would like to see is a black tee with the same logo as on the baseball jersey, except in white.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

CafePress wrote:

We do not currently offer the ability to sell dark colored garments or apparel, however, we are actively working on fulfilling this popular request.

A question: Should I make the prints larger or smaller? Do you prefer centered (like the jersey) or the other way?

Rickard wrote:

A question: Should I make the prints larger or smaller? Do you prefer centered (like the jersey) or the other way?

The print size looks fine and it looks good on the left side.

I like the golf shirt myself, for only 3 bucks more than a T-Shirt, more official looking.

You should add a link on the front page, maybe a shirt gif on the left side menu?

i like the jersey. looks great

Gizzmo wrote:

i like the jersey. looks great

word!
I like this one:
http://storetn.cafepress.com/8/30886178_F_store.jpg

Rickard wrote:
CafePress wrote:

We do not currently offer the ability to sell dark colored garments or apparel, however, we are actively working on fulfilling this popular request.

Oops. Sorry. Didn't know they couldn't do black.

I like the size and alignment of the jersey logo fine, but I would like to see it on a tee.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

I added a few more t-shirts with the bigger print. Thing is, you can only add a product type once, so you can't have the same t-shirt with two different prints.

Rickard wrote:

I added a few more t-shirts with the bigger print. Thing is, you can only add a product type once, so you can't have the same t-shirt with two different prints.

Cool. If I ever go to a geek convention big_smile (not to insult anyone here, I spend way too much of my time on the PC too) I'll probably buy one.

can you make a tshirt with the "Punbb" in the uper corner and a huge logo on the back and maybe put that on a sweetshirt?? that would be awsome

Where is the PunBB thong?

24 (edited by snapsolutions 2005-09-11 13:16)

yeah, and bra too big_smile

Oh, and the PunBBig Boxer Shorts wink