Topic: A thanks to you guys.

I know from experience that sometimes hard work can go without any thanks, and that sometimes a good comment can just make ya feel good.

So here's my good comment for Rickard, and any of you guys who've helped with the developement of these wonderful forums.  Smartys recently convinced me to give up phpBB and try something new, and I couldn't be happier with the decision.  These forums really are great, and simple, and the features that you do have are done so well that I can't even put it into words (specifically, the way profiles are handled... beautifully done).

So again, thanks.  I highly doubt I will go back to phpBB, they were great for awhile... but punBB has my loyalty now. =P

Re: A thanks to you guys.

Totally agree! Rickard, Smartys, Connor, and plenty of others are truly amazing.

You're right, it does make you feel good smile Thank you.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

briank wrote:

Totally agree! Rickard, Smartys, Connor, and plenty of others are truly amazing.

Don't forget Paul THE GREAT ! wink

Ludo,

Exactly. Without him, PunBB would probably still look like something from 1998 big_smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

6 (edited by downliner 2005-09-15 21:55)

I have received so much support from you guys at Punbb and Im really greatful smile Before installing punbb I had never even looked at PHP and I am now comfortable editing myself (as I know you guys will bail me out if all gets too much lol big_smile ) Many thanks go to Rickard, Paul, Connor, kiplantt (from punres), and probably many more who have helped me out in the past.

Just a few days ago I was able to give a punbb user support for the first time ever big_smile I felt so good about myself being able to help tongue

My turn...

Thank you to everyone who has made PunBB possible. I am a person that likes the features of phpBB, BUT!! I more love the fact that most of the features can be added on PunBB.
Which to me makes PunBB such a powerful forum package.

I have tested the difference between simple clicks in both PunBB and also phpBB, the difference in speed is noticable and amazing. Thank you... I like speed over everything... smile

Also I would like to thank not just the makers of punBB but also the community. Its amazing the speed and response of the fellow PunBB'ers (Not a word I know). Plus also the capability of these people... Thanks to you all...

My turn over...