Topic: Solution for DIV tags

Hi all,

I am using frames and i want Div(CSS) to be shown and hide from one frame to another.
mean, buttons/links are in frame 1 and content to be shown / hide is in frame 2.

thanks in adv.

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

Re: Solution for DIV tags

Why do you want to have a menu inside an iframe ?

i want this sub-menu to be static in the screen. and i want the content below the menu should keep changing on click of menu items. here i am using multiple frames. its browser-based application. it requires many.

In a single screen i am using all these frames.. since the content to be shown is more, i need to hide them and enable whichever the user want to view. rest, it ll behidden.

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

4 (edited by ameenullah 2005-09-19 06:21)

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8990/medapp8cs.th.gif

here , u want to display the content in Frame 5, but the buttons/links ll be in frame 4, it should befixed in screen. And you can see the details in Frame5 can be scrolled up/down.  If you have better suggession let me know pls.

In frame 4 there are 4 main menu and each has got few sub-menus.