Topic: tasarinan.com -- my main site is finally converted to punbb!

So, as a few of you might have noticed, I've had a few PunBB test forums up and running this year... Well, not anymore, for now my main site is finally converted from phpBB! smile
I didn't plan to make the move quite yet, but as I ran into a problem with my previous host (and loosing quite a bit of content), I moved over to a new host, and because of this, I thought I'd just convert the forum right away.
There are quite a few modifications made to the board, many of which you probably wouldn't notice right away, but they're there just the same smile

So, now I'd like to ask you, what's your judgement of the site?

Here's the URL: http://www.tasarinan.com/

Re: tasarinan.com -- my main site is finally converted to punbb!

Nice job, a site totally running off of PunBB, who'd of thought?

Isn't there a download mod floating around?

3 (edited by CodeXP 2005-10-22 15:57)

hcgtv wrote:

Nice job, a site totally running off of PunBB, who'd of thought?

Isn't there a download mod floating around?

Hehe, well, I prefer to do it that way, seeing as there will be less systems to maintain.. wink

About the download mod; Yes, I think Mediator made one, but seeing as it's very much a beta, I don't think I'll be implementing it quite yet... Anyone have any experience with it, and know how stable it is?

very nice indeed. *thumbs*

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

I like it smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Thanks for the comment guys smile Anything on the site not working correctly (design-wise)?