Topic: SQLite tutorial

Hello. For those who are running SQLite with PunBB, I need your help of commands to setup an SQLite database. Thank you.

Re: SQLite tutorial

Do you want to set it up for punbb or for another program?

Free games/arcade at dlngle.com

dlngle12 wrote:

Do you want to set it up for punbb or for another program?

For punbb.

Well in the earlier versions it had a choice to pick sqlite instead of a biggerdb but im not sure I think they scrapped that. Version 1.2.4 is a good version my advice is download Apache2triad because it comes with everything you need mysql and sqlite admin so you can manuly put the tables in urself using the simple type and click method if not I could research my own sqlite db and see if I can find all the tables required for you to run the install script with lite wink

You don't have to set up an SQLite database. It happens automatically after you've filled in the form to install PunBB.

Unless you are running it from your own server or on a host which doesn't have SQLite.

yea sorry thats true , but if you are runing it on your own server apche2triad is realy good and easy big_smile otherwise just 1 click and it will create a file in you punROOT directy then u can open that in sqlite..