Topic: Moderator's name not updated in the forum description

Hi,

One of my moderator has changed his pseudo, but is old pseudo is still displayed inside forum

in the table forums inside the field moderators i have the following :

a:6:{s:7:"Claudie";i:8;s:4:"Jean";i:343;s:13:"Jean ROGISTER";i:343;s:4:"Marc";i:13;s:14:"Moderateur JOB";i:346;s:6:"Pascal";i:16;}

Sound strange to have twice the id 343 ... Jean ROGISTER was the old pseudo of the moderator Jean is the new one ...

To solve this issue I tried to put Jean as member and after to put it again as moderator and surprise it was already moderator of few forums (in fact the ones which are still displaying the old name) ...

Can i edit the database manually and remove

s:13:"Jean ROGISTER";i:343;

to solve the issue ?

Should i change

a:6:  //begin of the line

too ?

Tx

Re: Moderator's name not updated in the forum description

Very odd. The easiest solution to the problem is to clear the moderator field and then re-add the moderators.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by fpouget 2005-11-24 12:37)

No it doesn't work, because I can not remove the Moderator "Jean" ... If i untick this one , after refresh is still there ...

How can I solve this issue editing the database?

What I said in my previous post. Clear the moderator field and then re-add the moderators. "The moderator field" is in the database.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

oki done !