Topic: Can admin register user?

Hello,

I prefer to describe what I want to do as may-be different solution could be done...
I have created several user group and when someone register I want to be able to assign the user to a group directly without time between its registration and the group assignment in order to avoid the user to be navigating the forum with not the right group...
Up to now, the user register with email verification... I don't want to do it with hundreds of user...

Is there a way to do that? Am I clear?
- Is this possible to moderate the registration in order to when you accept someone you assign it to a group in the same time?
- Can admin register directly user? e.g. : I register Tom which belong to the B group with the following email (he will receive his password to email and when connected will be directly assigned to the right group)

Thanks
Pascal

Re: Can admin register user?

darrepac wrote:

- Can admin register directly user? e.g. : I register Tom which belong to the B group with the following email (he will receive his password to email and when connected will be directly assigned to the right group)

I think you can do that with the plugin 'user managment' available here http://punbb.org/downloads.php

Ludo,

Re: Can admin register user?

Yes not so bad!
It permits to create user and even if I can not directly assign to a group, I can do it before the user see the email...
Thanks