Topic: uTorrent

http://forum.utorrent.com/

What can I say? Lightweight seems to be their keyword, so it's only natural... wink

Aftonbörsens skapare. Var med och starta något roligt och stort du med!

Re: uTorrent

Change the skin ):

Reines wrote:

Change the skin ):

I couldn't agree more. I love uTorrent, but why would anyone (and it's not just you, many others make this mistake) wish to emulate what is quite possibly the most overused and hated skin on the web today?

Anyway, I'm glad to see that uTorrent is one of the many great products using PunBB for support forums.

Just wondering - is this your site, or are you just pointing out to everyone that uTorrent runs PunBB? Just curious.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

pogenwurst wrote:

Just wondering - is this your site, or are you just pointing out to everyone that uTorrent runs PunBB? Just curious.

Just pointing out, I really like uTorrent too so maybe they'll get a few more users from this thread, who knows... smile

My site is www.limber.se/aftonborsen, but that's only relevant and/or funny to swedish people.

Aftonbörsens skapare. Var med och starta något roligt och stort du med!

I love uTorrent. VERY lightweight yet it does everything you could want, just like PunBB.

When I found this a few days ago I went straight to the forum expecting to see PunBB, I was dissapointed (because of the skin) then I noticed it was PunBB! I knew it had loaded too quick for a PhpBB forum.

6 (edited by BugHunter 2006-02-01 13:53)

If you really like this uTorrent forum, someone should take the time and explain to the webmaster how easy it is with the PunBB admin options to create a link back to the main site.

It's something i missed.

Take a look, they switched the style to Kontrast. Awesome!

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Looks like they are willing to change things, but I won't say its awesome just now.
For that they need to replace the logo image with their own and add a link to the main website in the menu.