Topic: Looking for some help.

Right, ive bought a .com cause allot of communites i was member of are infected by scammers, and i was asked to make my own, at the time it seemed like a good idea, But then i figure summit out, im know jackshit about webdesign, if anyone is willing to help,  post your msn here, or add me on j4k3@invade-rs.com maybe i can sort some payment out via paypal or egold.

Re: Looking for some help.

I really don't see the point in more "rs" communities, they are always the corrupt and run by people simply looking for power.

Anyway, what do you need help with? PunBB related matters, or making an actual site, or what?

Reines wrote:

I really don't see the point in more "rs" communities, they are always the corrupt and run by people simply looking for power.

Sorry to stray off topic, but what exactly is an "rs" community?

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

4 (edited by Reines 2006-01-19 21:51)

pogenwurst wrote:
Reines wrote:

Sorry to stray off topic, but what exactly is an "rs" community?

www.runescape.com is an mmorpg, mainly played at 12-16 year olds. The communities around tend to be based on version 1 of the game, which is almost dead and consists of people trying prove they are better than others then stealing their items because the more expensive items you have the better you are.

(I used to own an rs community but got fed up and left it)

I never heard about it before, but it sounds really stupid. tongue

hej!

Reines wrote:

The communities around tend to be based on version 1 of the game, which is almost dead and consists of people trying prove they are better than others

So, what's so special about it then?

Generally spoken, a lot of people always want to be better than others and have nothing better to do than flaming around in boards of their choice.
Doesn't matter what hobby they have , you will find them everywhere and whoever runs PunBB in real life will have come across some.
Doesn't make rs forums a special place. I say.:P

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

I didn't say anything about them being special? I just called it an RS community because its for the game RS, just like you would call a community for Warcraft a Warcraft community.

I didn't  explain that clearly i guess.
I only meant "nothing special" like "there are idiots all over the planet".
smile

The German PunBB Site:
PunBB-forum.de

9 (edited by Ludo 2006-02-27 18:04)

I just want to give an advice to everybody here.
I made the whole site for J4K3. He had pledged to give about 100$
He has never paid me and he has banned me from his forum with this affront "Fuck off silly french wanker"
Do not make anything with this guy.
I'm also looking for a good solution to deface his site.

Ludo,

Ludo wrote:

I just want to give an advice to everybody here.
I made the whole site for J4K3. He had pledged to give about 100$
He has never paid me and he has banned me from his forum with this affront "Fuck off silly french wanker"
Do not make anything with this guy.
I'm also looking for a good solution to deface his site.

Ludo,

I wouldn't advise defacing his site, but if I were you I'd at least see if his host or ISP or someone else will listen to your complaints.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

What he made is not cool. It is not in the spirit of the punbb project. At the begining, I had asked him to give to punbb