1 (edited by freddykgb 2006-02-28 18:43)

Topic: Shared Hosting accepting paypal, no contract and FAIR SUPPORT

I am looking for a USA/CANADA shared hosted but hey, it's the JUNGLE OUT THERE!! Affiliates commission bitching and pushing, reseller front stores, horror stories on some blog wow..   I AM LOST!  If you have experienced high speed, multiple connections to the BD at the same time without site freezing or crashe, confident support and possibility to pay with PAYPAL, all that under 10$/month without contract, would you please share your Host here!
Thanks in advance guys big_smile

And please no SPAM with links and affiliates program, i'm tired of this !

A new poker community is rising : see for yourselft at unbluffed.com

Re: Shared Hosting accepting paypal, no contract and FAIR SUPPORT

webhostingtalk.com all you will ever need to find a host.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Re: Shared Hosting accepting paypal, no contract and FAIR SUPPORT

Thanks james. 

I finally got and answer earlier when I decided to call a near local enterprise named http://www.astralinternet.com/.  They are offering hosting for 10$ a month, only 100MO of space but unlimited bandwith.  I talked to the TECH overthere and asked some questions about their localization and their servers, which end up to be in Montreal downtown, near vonage canada servers, and the guy over there seemed pretty reliable.  He finally offered me a one week trial for free.  So, I will keep you posted.  I still don't know if they accept paypal. big_smile

A new poker community is rising : see for yourselft at unbluffed.com