Re: TextDrive lifetime hosting

No, you won't be screwed if the company goes bankrupt, because you didn't get one of these accounts. They're all gone. Silly.

He meant if someone bought that account, and the comapny then went bankrupt.

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

i don't see Textdrive going anywhere anytime soon. but if they did i'm sure there is something in whatever contract you signed that protects them in such a case. a "Unforeseen circumstance" claus if you will.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

HFL plans are still a pretty dodgy premise.

30 (edited by drzoid 2005-03-03 18:54)

Paul wrote:

Yes, but you generally are when any company goes into liquidation.

But generally you do not pay 3,5 years in advance. I cant help, but this offer reminds me of these "unlimited traffic" ones. If they continue their business for the next 3,5 years then it paid for itself. If not, you simply lost your money.

CityPics.org - The world at your fingertips
CP's forums - The forum at your fingertips

some day I'll know what my number is

middleground wrote:

Not a bad deal really- say it lasts 5 years, thats what <$7 month??

Rickard wrote:

For $399 you get TextDrive hosting, for life!

But to note- from their site, it is their lifetime, not yours smile

For a one-time payment of US $399 ? this will be yours for as long as TextDrive exists. We look forward to having you with us for many years to come.

It may last 5 years or 5 month!
For these types of deals one has to see if it looks like pretty good deals then most of the time it turns out to be really bad deal.

Well its already lasted 1 year and 2 months since this topic was actually alive and kicking.

Paul wrote:

Well its already lasted 1 year and 2 months since this topic was actually alive and kicking.

And that's a Lifetime in the Time Net Continuum wink

but considering the projects TextDrive supports i still don't see them going anywhere anytime soon. big_smile

~James
FluxBB - Less is more