Topic: Will Punbb 1.3 stil be released?

It's been a long time since in this forum was announced the version 1.3, before Christmas. At this time I think that 1.3 won't be released, perhaps Rickard is developing a more advanced version. I don't know why, but I think that maybe the next version will use XML/XSL Transformations. Am I right?
May I ask something about next release?I would like to know the progress if it's possible.
Thank you very much.

Re: Will Punbb 1.3 stil be released?

He's still working on it as far as I know big_smile

tolano wrote:

Am I right?

Nope.

Paul wrote:

Nope.

Clear and brief :-)

Some time, i thank the god about free or (open source) projects, because i not need to work fast as a commercial projects, and not to need to release the new version when my customers force me to it smile
I always like to wait, the time passes as the light, new version will be released when you still be a polite.  cool

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

Whenever 1.3 comes out, it would be nice to get a progress update.

The current state of play is that the final version of the markup has been committed to subversion and a style sheet is virtually complete. This is whats on my todo list but not necessarily in this order
- Integrate the main style with admin in a safe way (i.e. if you muck up you stylesheet admin will still work)
- Complete missing items from stylesheet (basically styling page numbering and post links
- Put in appropriate fixes for IE5, IE7 and Netscape 7
- Get accessability testing done
- Get it tested in Safari
- Do something about picture handling in posts
- Come up with an additional alternative stylepack which is completely different to the existing one