1 (edited by astrojny 2006-05-30 00:16)

Topic: Thanks Development Team

I just stumbled upon punBB a few days ago.

I currently run phpBB on my one of my portal sites. I am completely re-designing the site with a standards compliant approach. I also made the decision to move to a standards conscious, lightweight forum system. I searched everywhere but could not find any software that met these needs. I was about to buy a vbulletin license until I discovered how messy and bloated the code was, so I kept looking. I somehow ran into this site and it was too good to be true. I have spent the last two days playing with the latest version and still can't believe what I have been missing. I am truly impressed.

The developers here have done an outstanding job and this product has exceeded all my expectations. I just want to say thanks to the development team for all their hard work, time, and effort. I truly appreciate it, and I am sure others feel the same way.

Keep up the good work!

Re: Thanks Development Team

Link?

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Link?

The re-design is about halfway completed. I am also going to (most likely) wait for the release of punBB 1.3 before it is launched. I will be sure to post a link when it is done.

The website looks great. Nice work! Oh, and thank you again for the donation smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

The website looks great. Nice work!

Bit SimpleBitsy for my liking.

Elzar wrote:

I wouldn't have said so, no more than any two column blog is like any other two column blog.

Elzar wrote:

Simplebits did have an influence on the design, but so did many other two column designs.

"What is originality? Undetected plagiarism."

-Dean William R. Inge