Topic: Leet Forums

www.rsblackmarket.com - Arcade, Bank System, (SHOP SYSTEM SOON), working on Karma big_smile check it out

Re: Leet Forums

there are no forums !

iatbm wrote:

there are no forums !

My guess would be that he has them set to be viewable by members only.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Yeah, it's kinda stupid to advertise a forum only registered users can see >=/

The forum rules are funny tongue

Smartys wrote:

The forum rules are funny tongue

ROFL. Indeed. Looks like a Runescape-cheat forum to me tongue

elbekko wrote:

Yeah, it's kinda stupid to advertise a forum only registered users can see >=/

It's a fairly common strategy for getting more registrations. I think it's a bit foolish since many of the extra users you'll get won't post anyway, but some people seem to like that method.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pig_in_a_poke

Haha, exactly. smile

Life Spirit - please don't interpret this as me criticizing you, I simply don't agree with the methods you employ. Many others use similar methods, and if you are one of them, I fully respect that.

10 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2006-09-01 08:02)

elbekko wrote:

Looks like a Runescape-cheat forum to me tongue

is this very common? cheating in Runescape? sad really. not to poke at you Life Spirit if it is but me personaly i don't agree with cheating in video games, or anything for that matter.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

It's not for 'cheating' sinces there is no cheats for runescape, its just a place to sell your characters and items basically

Life Spirit wrote:

It's not for 'cheating' sinces there is no cheats for runescape, its just a place to sell your characters and items basically

Then why isn't there any Jagex staff allowed? if nothing against their rules was going on, it wouldn't matter, right?

And yes Jeckyl, even for the 5 minutes I played that crappy game I saw plenty of those idiots with autominers etc.

It is against the rules to sell your characters and gold, since it's an mmorpg.
That's probably why his forums are set to be viewed only by members, so they are harder to get to, because if Jagex did find his site, they would probably shut it down.

Ok, let's stop arguing about this. How Life Spirit uses his forum is his own business. If Jagex wants to do something about it, it can. smile