1 (edited by ms_renee 2006-09-11 20:25)

Topic: why yall getting an attiude with me?

yall got a smart  mouth,all i asked was a damn favor and yall geetting and attitude with,all you had to do was answer that in a nice way,i thought yall would help some because it said the prince forum was powered by "punbb"but i guess i was wrong,this forum sucks,i'm outta here,i tried to be nice mad

Re: why yall getting an attiude with me?

You posted this topic, waited less than 4 hours, bumped the topic, waited another 20 minutes, posted a new topic with some guys e-mail address in plain text asking him to e-mail you (we deleted the topic of course) and you think we're giving you attitude? Please.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by Endre 2006-09-11 22:29)

lol, this chick is from my forum.
See the things we have to deal with??

tongue

4 (edited by ms_renee 2006-09-12 01:19)

Endre wrote:

lol, this chick is from my forum.
See the things we have to deal with??

tongue

endre,its not funny,i really wanted to talk to you,personally,why are you doing this to me,you banned me from the forum because i made litttle mistakes that i can fix!i wanna go back on the forum,i've tried emailing you 100 times and it won't serve,what i gotta do to make you change your mind?if you let me back on he forum,i won't respond to anything.plz unban me sad the least you can do is delete that banned message cause i'm tired of looking at it,if you let me back on there,i won't post no more dumb messages,atleast let me look at the threads.and no more of them stories i did,the only reason why i did them was because i thought you guys would'nt care.my email address  that was on there doesn't exist anymore,plz erase my old profile,and let me back in,if i do a thread,i'll make sure i'm on topic,THAT IS IF you unban me.give it chance..thats all i want,they discussing a topic that i missing out on,i want to read it!if you let me back in,i'll leave you alone!and go on about my buisness,and i won't get an attiude no more, won't flood the forum no more,i won't type in cap locks no more!and i will follow the rules,i didn't want to do this,but i had to do it here on this fourm cause i know you be in here,i could'nt email this to you,and sorry to the pun bb crew for thinking all were getting smart,i take that back,if he unbans me,i will delete m account here or you can do it as well,i'm waiting on a response so don't delete me off here yet!

ms_renee888@yahoo.com