Topic: I want punbb!!!!

I want punbb, I have 142 bucks paypal, but my paypal account isn't verified. I'm not aloud to do that online credit card stuff. Could anyone please help me out, I want punbb. (I'm not going to send money thru mail or something, I want to do it online)

Re: I want punbb!!!!

click here

don't tell anyone i gave you this though. wink big_smile

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

~james i want 50% to keep quite..hahaaha

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

click here

don't tell anyone i gave you this though. wink big_smile

Could you tell me what this is. (Even though I know it's a joke) Some kinda virus or something?

http://punbb.org/downloads.php

Download the script here.

Lol, love it.

quaker wrote:

~james i want 50% to keep quite..hahaaha

deal... the least i could do. wink

@Renati: PunBB is FREE. the only thing you have to pay for is your hosting. or if that money is burning a hole in your pockets, you can donate to Rickard/dev team from the front page here. or just keep the renatistudio.mypunbb.com forum.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

yo DR... shhhh... i need some $$ to pay for my childsupport...hahaha..

give me a shout dude.. i got a Q to ask......

Moved to PunBB discussions.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Ok.. i see you are a noob.
Here is an dead simple solution for you.
check this out..
http://www.punbb-hosting.com/

any questions look for a guy called smartys on this forums

Sorry, I meant I want a .com site. I don't want that punbb-hosting.com/renatistudio or w/e. I want a .com site, but it costs money. I have 142 bux in my paypal account, but it's not verified, please someone help.

lol..
how about godaddy.com u can buy a domain and hosting and use paypal account to pay for it.

Cant verify my paypal acc. :S Is there a way I could work out some kinda deal?

Does anyone have a credit card that has like, 1 cent on it. And they don't need it??? I want to verify my paypal account and get a domain.

all you need is a bank account to varify your paypal account. it may take a day or 2 but that's how i did mine.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

^Tried it and it was confusing. Found my acc number, but my routing number? Lol, couldn't find that. Umm, my acc number is written in the front page, write when you open it up by pen. So I dunno where my routing number is. And if I do do it by bank account. Next time I go to my bank, do I just go in there and ask them how much money paypal took out of my bank account?

Renati wrote:

^Tried it and it was confusing. Found my acc number, but my routing number? Lol, couldn't find that. Umm, my acc number is written in the front page, write when you open it up by pen. So I dunno where my routing number is. And if I do do it by bank account. Next time I go to my bank, do I just go in there and ask them how much money paypal took out of my bank account?

You got a checkbook?  Your routing number is there on your checks...at least here in America.  If not, call your bank and ask them for their routing number and they should give it to you. Then you can verify your paypal account and use it anywhere you want too.

Kato wrote:
Renati wrote:

You got a checkbook?  Your routing number is there on your checks...at least here in America.  If not, call your bank and ask them for their routing number and they should give it to you. Then you can verify your paypal account and use it anywhere you want too.

Do I have a checkbook? Hmm dunno, I have withdrawal slips and deposit slips in my little booklet. And yes, I live in america. (Credit is so much easier and faster, anyone got one with hardly any money on it that they don't need)

buy a domain at godaddy (or where ever), paypal me $60 and I'll set you up w/ web (w/ punbb installed), ftp, and email for a year.  software at nullfx dot com is my paypal addr if you're interested.

^Uhh, you can't send money unless if your paypal isn't verified. In plus, for 1 year of a domain, it's like 10 bux, so hell no.

21 (edited by MadHatter 2007-01-02 19:34)

10 for a year? lol where?  if it is it wont include a database, email, and all that other stuff, and if it does I doubt it will be around for a year.  domains are 10 bucks for a year, but that doesn't include a place to host the site, which is what I volunteered to do... thats 5 bucks a month, which is a pretty good deal, but if you aren't interested, then, your loss.

Wait wait wait. U have to pay for a bunch more crap then just, for ex. www.renatistudio.com???

Yes. A domain costs $10 per year, but you need to host the website which it points to somehow. You can run a webserver off your home computer (assuming your ISP allows it) but given your level of expertise, it would be better to let someone else take care of that.

Renati wrote:
Kato wrote:
Renati wrote:

Do I have a checkbook? Hmm dunno, I have withdrawal slips and deposit slips in my little booklet. And yes, I live in america. (Credit is so much easier and faster, anyone got one with hardly any money on it that they don't need)

Call your bank, get the routing number and get your paypal verified. Then you can buy anything you want to buy to get your site up and running.

paypal DEPOSITS the $ into your account. if you can call your bank and you have your account # then you can verify your paypal account. just ask the bank teller what the 2 small amounts paypal deposited into your account were. when i did mine it was like $.09 and $.13.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more