Re: My Mod Arcade beta 1

An error was encountered
File: **********************/httpdocs/arcade.php
Line: 59

PunBB reported: Unable to fetch total game count

Database reported: Unknown column 'game_id' in 'field list' (Errno: 1054)

I don't use the arcade mod, but it looks like you didn't do the necessary DB modifications (or maybe this version of arcade.php uses a different version of the mod)

how to do the necessary DB modifications  ?

FIND

$result = $db->query('SELECT COUNT(game_id) FROM '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games') or error('Unable to fetch total game count', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

REPLACE WITH

$result = $db->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games') or error('Unable to fetch total game count', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

Again though, that script looks like it wasn't written for the current version: it might not work at all

oh

I have new error

An error was encountered
Error: Unable to get latest games.

Yeah, like I said, that arcade.php isn't made for this version of this mod

I'm use punBB 1.2.14 and Arcade 1.1 ??

Yes: that doesn't mean the arcade.php you changed to is made for that setup

what i can do ?

Use the one that comes with the mod? Ask someone more familiar with the mod for help?

@ango

A couple of changes to the arcade_play.php file to make it work correctly in FF (IE seems to work OK), as the h2 tags don't work outside of the tables. Also, the $lang_arcade['Not played'] should be $lang_arcade['Not played yet'] to match the lang file.

Change:

// We have no highscore
?>
    <div class="blockform">
    <h2>
    <table cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
    <td width="33%" cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
        <span><? echo $lang_arcade['Not played'] ?></span>
    </td>
    <td width="33%" align="middle" cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
        <span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['Top highscore'] ?> <strong> <? echo $result2['rank_score'] ?> </strong> <? if($result2['rank_score'] > 0) echo $lang_arcade['by'], ' '?> <i> <? echo $result2['username']?></i></span>
    </td>    
    <td width="33%" align="right" cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
        <span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['played']?> <strong> <? echo $line['game_played'] ?><strong></span>
    </td>
    </table>
    </h2>

<?php
}
else
{
    $line2 = $db->fetch_assoc($result);

// We have a highscore
?>

<div class="blockform">
    <h2>
    <table cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
    <td width="33%" cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
        <span><? echo $lang_arcade['Your highscore'],': ' ?> <strong><? echo $line2['rank_score'] ?></strong></span>
    </td>
    <td width="33%" align="middle" cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
        <span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['Top highscore'] ?> <strong> <? echo $result2['rank_score'] ?> </strong> <? echo $lang_arcade['by'], ' '?> <i> <? echo $result2['username']?></i></span>
    </td>    
    <td width="33%" align="right" cellspacing="0" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; ">
        <span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['played']?> <strong> <? echo $line['game_played'] ?><strong></span>
    </td>
    </table>
    </h2>

to:

// We have no highscore
?>
    <div class="blockform">
        <h2><span><? echo $lang_arcade['Not played yet'] ?></span></h2>
    </td>
        <h2><span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['Top highscore'] ?> <strong> <? echo $result2['rank_score'] ?> </strong> <? if($result2['rank_score'] > 0) echo $lang_arcade['by'], ' '?> <i> <? echo $result2['username']?></i></span></h2>
    </td>    
        <h2><span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['played']?> <strong> <? echo $line['game_played'] ?><strong></span></h2>
    </td>
    </table>

<?php
}
else
{
    $line2 = $db->fetch_assoc($result);

// We have a highscore
?>

<div class="blockform">
        <h2><span><? echo $lang_arcade['Your highscore'],': ' ?> <strong><? echo $line2['rank_score'] ?></strong></span></h2>
    </td>
        <h2><span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['Top highscore'] ?> <strong> <? echo $result2['rank_score'] ?> </strong> <? echo $lang_arcade['by'], ' '?> <i> <? echo $result2['username']?></i></span></h2>
    </td>    
        <h2><span align="right"><? echo $lang_arcade['played']?> <strong> <? echo $line['game_played'] ?><strong></span></h2>
    </td>
    </table>

Nullig

Hi,

I want it so that if someone loses thier trophy it sends them a pm or email stating that htey lost thier trophy just like the phpbb-amod arcade mod.

Anyone?

Runar wrote:

I found a big big security hole.

You can use Javascript to edit the score to whatever you want:

Simply save the .swf (the game) file and find out the variable for the score, which is "score" in this game, and edit 1337 to the score you want. Then enter it in your adress bar and click Enter.

javascript:void((document.getElementsByTagName("embed")[0].SetVariable("score",1337)))

Is there any way to solve this?

I quote myself.

No one had this problem? Some of my users are cheating, but I can't prove it.

What is the diff between punarcade 1.1? and anyone got a link for a working copy so i can check it out..

You can search over on punres.org for any available mods for 1.2*.