Topic: Listen to this song.

It is ancient Arabic song with new fresh voice.

Artist: Lina Shmamian
Title: Lamma bada yatathana

Title in english mean: When she seem to be sway (i am translated it tongue )

Picture of the artist
http://www.rmc-mo.com/static/img/lena.jpg

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

Re: Listen to this song.

i <3 arabic music... is this a post what u got free-for-all?

~thegleek

We here believe an Ancient music must be Free for all.

I believe any good music must be free for all big_smile
Many recent, and older popular "Western" (including some/most? europe) music bands have been screwed over by the corperations owning the music industry. Buying CDs is money for the corperations. Support music by going to concerts instead tongue And support your local bands, go to the local pub and pay that $5 cover to see the guy/girl, who normally servers you coffee all week long, play some music that one day a week big_smile

BTW, not my style of music, but I like it anywho big_smile she's got a great voice smile

echo "deadram"; echo; fortune;

I believe any good music must be free for all

Some one must talk about "Open Music" instead of "Open Source", and release music with GPL License tongue

BTW, not my style of music, but I like it anywho

You share that with many Arabic people, it is ancient song, it is like as opera beside the new fashion songs, i post it for exchange the educations over the world, i like to have ancient songs from other countries, special from Asia.

zaher wrote:

Some one must talk about "Open Music" instead of "Open Source", and release music with GPL License tongue

The rules on my forum (where I post music made by my "band", we couldn't play a song if our life depended on it, but it is public licenced music.)

https://robshouse.no-ip.info wrote:

Here's the rules:

1) What the administrators or moderators say is law!
2) Stay on topic
3) Don't be stupid
4) Have fun big_smile
5) You are not alloud to upload any copyrighted music

There is only one exceptions to rule 5:

- You are the copyright holder(s) (ie: You own the rights to the copyright).
- You(s) disclaims any ownership to the music that is uploaded.
- Any music upload is understood to be public licence, under the terms of the blessing below

The author(s) disclaims copyright to this material.

In place of a legal notice, here is a blessing:

May you do good and not evil.
    May you find forgiveness for yourself and forgive others.
    May you share freely, never taking more than you give.

You can normally find that same blessing in tutorial code. Some open source projects might even come under that licence (I believe there's an official name for that blessing, forget it though... shows up for some gentoo e-build though, afaik).

Originally this was the idea behind the hippy days of the 60s in the US, where popular artists would regularly share and "borrow" lyrics, guitar riffs, etc... Nowadays popular artists will sue children for downloading songs X.X I've even hurd of a case where someone wrote a song, which his label became owner of. Later in his career, with the same label, he released another song, and was sued by the company that employs him, because it sounded to much like the other song, that he wrote... XD (It's one of the guys from "dire straights" if you feel like browsing the internet for more info).

On the same subject of open source... where's the public licenced designs for cars, and computer hardware? and microwaves? and TVs? and airplanes? We've all been a part of the 1500th century market for too long, where the invisible hand of market forces turn greed into benevolent actions by companies. We know that isn't true, so let's all do something about. I'm trying to do my part, with my junky public licenced music big_smile

We have no any law for licenses in Syria, you can buy a media (like CD) with any songs you want with media price plus the profit for seller, so we not have that education of it.

I remember old juke about poor man smelled a meat roast and take (eat) a bread with the smelling, the Man butcher catch him and ask to pay, the poor man can not pay for smelling so he get a some of coins and make clank with it and say to butcher "listen to this is clank voice and take it (the voice) as a paid for the smelling".

zaher wrote:

I remember old juke about poor man smelled a meat roast and take (eat) a bread with the smelling, the Man butcher catch him and ask to pay, the poor man can not pay for smelling so he get a some of coins and make clank with it and say to butcher "listen to this is clank voice and take it (the voice) as a paid for the smelling".

hehe, That's a great one big_smile I'm going to have to steal that story and tell all my friends smile