Topic: Attention !!!

IN the http://hack.nite.lv/gps/ are using your forum , but they are writting down that tihs is their own maked forum (Professed Snake) thats a lie !!! and the Copyright is (© 06.06.2003 mr.lsd e[X]p ) .

Kick that users !!!  I can hack that page , just mail me!!!

Re: Attention !!!

Well, PunBB is released under the GPL and according to this, what they have done is in fact allowed. That doesn't mean I like it, but still.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Since it is a Warez board it might be just as well not to have your name on it. Matt Meacham should be so lucky.

You are probably right :D

Edit: I moved the topic to this forum instead. I moved it without leaving a redirect topic in the announcement forum since I want to try and keep that forum as clean as possible.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hm. I prefer to leave footers in... its a bit nasty giving the author no visible credit hmm

As for hacking that page? Hacking is a bad thing hmm

heheh, how many people read Latvian anyways? tongue

I didn't even realize they'd let Latvia ON the internet bahhahahahaha tongue

akai wrote:

heheh, how many people read Latvian anyways? :p

I'd say about 2.5 million people.

8 (edited by akai 2004-01-21 19:13)

rhetorical question... roll

but just for kicks...

according to the CIA Factbook...

as of 2001 there were about  312,000 internet users - considering population growth in Latvia now is about  -0.73%, well, let's just leave it about the same tongue

so something like 300-to-500,000 people total online reading Latvian

there are about  2,348,784 people in Latvia

of that 2,348,784, about 30% are Russianish, so let's exclude them

that leaves about 1,644,148 that could be online reading Latvian if they had a computer and internet access

wooo, statistics are fun, eh? tongue

seems kind of silly, really - apparently most Latvians speak Russian

akai wrote:

rhetorical question... :rolleyes:

I realize that. I was just wondering what you were trying to imply in your posts. It almost sounds as if you have something against latvians.

nope, just being sarcastic

I could probably find something I don't like about the average Latvian, though, if you like tongue

akai wrote:

I could probably find something I don't like about the average Latvian, though, if you like :p

Nah, I think we'll leave something for the imagination.

(I am from latvia) Daily that forum read  about 9000 peapole!!!

Since they don't seem to be distributing "Professed Snake", I really don't care. Let them have their fun.

I just had a mental image of Kennel sat in his throne at the Roman Colosseum. The crowd waits to see if he will put his thumb up or down.....

15 (edited by mr.lsd 2004-02-13 12:07)

First off all thanks to Richard for being so polite and do no take any actions for our source code modifications! I mean about ©. We have our reasons and as maybe you can see it we do not use it anymore.
As every one understand that PunBB is free for all and as we get it for free we do not ask any many for participation in GPS forum. You can enjoy fun for free.
As in Latvia we have lot of Script kiddies we just made our own game Professed Snake, may be Rickard will understand why?

As we made translation in Latvian I guess every one could get this forum in our native language.

Why we have always some kind of frustrated man or separatist like error who doesn?t like something ? he care in hacking but not in to localization.

And I guess despite off error if Rickard allow for fun we will put beck Copyright is (© 06.06.2003 mr.lsd e[X]p)

If you have a latvian language pack for PunBB 1.1/1.1.1, I would love to post it to punbb.org so everyone can download it. If you do and you want to share it, just e-mail it to me.

Ok I will!

How big , how small ???

one man can be better than milion.

He is Latvian ,Rusian ,from Nigeria  - same..

I don´t speak about copyright , right now.. but somebody are speak about nation...

I come from this nation/country...

error , where is problem, why you don´t like mr.lsd or hack.nite.lv?

akai wrote:

learn a bit!

21 (edited by Jansson 2004-03-08 11:20)

AGRESSSORS wrote:
akai wrote:

heheh, how many people read Latvian anyways? :p

I didn't even realize they'd let Latvia ON the internet bahhahahahaha :p

learn a bit!

No need to get angry, don't you see the irony?

sack you erro

Jansson wrote:
AGRESSSORS wrote:
akai wrote:

learn a bit!

Jannson  i´m not angry and only use usefull words ... 
learn a bit!- means - to adressed person  maybe became helpfull my words , because he/she don´t no  nothin about other nations....

AGRESSSORS wrote:
Jansson wrote:
AGRESSSORS wrote:

learn a bit!

Jannson  i´m not angry and only use usefull words ... 
learn a bit!- means - to adressed person  maybe became helpfull my words , because he/she don´t no  nothin about other nations....

Maybe you can use a little bit more friendly tone? Because shouting at people that they should learn something won't do any effect I think.

my nickname only is  unfriendly , but my txt is more friendly as  other person.