Topic: PunBBig, still alive?

Is PunBBig still alive? I noticed it hasn't been updated in a long time, and my submission and posts there have not been looked at (in over 2 weeks).

It also seems to have alot of sites still in its list, and still with high growth rates etc... that no longer exist. How can a non existant site still be parsed and give a growth rate?

Re: PunBBig, still alive?

It's alive yes, but I don't have time to update it anymore, for several reasons:

1. I'm a WoW addict.
2. I finally got a work.
3. Lack of interest.

I'm gonna try to go through the site someday and update it. Maybe make it more automated, so that the sites people adds are connected to their forum. I also have about 20 "I need help with the punbb-converter"-mails in my inbox...

Let me know if you want any help keeping it up-to-date.

Chacmool,

How's PunBBig doing?

hcgtv wrote:

Chacmool,

How's PunBBig doing?

Chacmool wrote:

It's alive yes, but I don't have time to update it anymore, for several reasons:

1. I'm a WoW addict.
2. I finally got a work.
3. Lack of interest.

I'm gonna try to go through the site someday and update it. Maybe make it more automated, so that the sites people adds are connected to their forum. I also have about 20 "I need help with the punbb-converter"-mails in my inbox...

Mark wrote:
hcgtv wrote:

Chacmool,

How's PunBBig doing?

Chacmool wrote:

1. I'm a WoW addict.
2. I finally got a work.
3. Lack of interest.

That reply as 3 months ago and it still hasn't been updated tongue

That's why I was asking.