Topic: Passworded Protected Forums mod

There is a serious vulnerability in this module. I shall not post it here, any moderators can direct me where to report it?

Re: Passworded Protected Forums mod

Please email its author.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Done that.

isn't this you?
http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=10477

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Yes I am (not the one in the picture actually).

I removed all the bans onto the Revo forums, so you're free to come and register (if you want).

Where did the forum got to?

8 (edited by bodhisattva 2006-02-15 16:31)

Not sure if I'm allowed to say this here ... revo.binary-arts.com or forum.binary-arts.com.
If anybody wants any of the Revo functions as a PunBB module, say so and I will try to implement them.

bodhisattva wrote:

Not sure if I'm allowed to say this here ... revo.binary-arts.com or forum.binary-arts.com

I think that you're allowed to do a lot of things.
Just that selling or presenting other peoples (intellectual) property as your own isnt one of those things.

One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say.
~ Will Durant (1885 - 1981)

10 (edited by bodhisattva 2006-02-15 16:45)

Let's not start this again. I'm not selling anything and my intellectual property is MY intellectual property. I hope everything has been fixed so, you absolutely have no need to be rude to me.

By the way, check THIS out.

bodhisattva wrote:

By the way, check THIS out.

Cool, as long as you and Rickard reached an agreement then that's fine by me.

Open Source is about the community, or as Rodney King would say "Why can't we all get along"?

I talked with Rickard and I think we reached an agreement, but I think you should wait for his post and not take my word for it smile

well it appears you are a pretty talented person. that being said we all hope it works out best for both communities.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

bodhisattva, what i don't understand, is that as i was a developer for revo, that we worked together on, i am now banned. You have also told people that i am NOT a developer for revo. What is up with that?

Also, about this security hole, I was the one that found this. smile

Yes you were, you can of curse take credit of it. (I already e-mail-ed the mod creator, no answer, but no answer yet).
As for your problem with me, you can e-mail me and you'll get your answers. (the PunBB forum is no place to argue)

im not trying to argue, i just wasn't sure if you meant to do it on purpose, or if someone else got in or banned me. I have emailed you, but with no response. Can you just pm me on here about it.

No PMs on PunBB.

Through the awful grace of God

"Dude, CSS and XHTML are like two boys who are deeply in love.  They're perfect for each other, but no one can acccept it."

ahh yes, forgot it was missing that feature...

kiefer, i still show alot of respect towards you, and feel that this is more of a mis-communication then any thing else. Please unban me, so that i can speak with you off of these boards in private.