Topic: bored at work

i got bored at work so a decided to make a silly little face out of tomatos, lemons, onion and a piece of pepper lol

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9545/photo01064yx.th.jpg

Re: bored at work

I see i am not the only one who is bored to death, today !

lol, im not just bored to death today, but every day tongue

Mark
Ok. And how one can fit this yuor face? wink

huh??? hmm

What job is it that bores you to death, if you don't mind me asking?

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

pogenwurst, Working on Accounting system (one Application) for  6 years with same type of customers and rewrite it as it with new technical but same features.
You must ask what about after boring, it is not feel of boring any more, you will feel a Pain in your hands and your brain, or feel your brain stoped accidentally as like a jammed engine.
You will not have time to ask your self is am boring or not roll .

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

zaher wrote:

pogenwurst, Working on Accounting system (one Application) for  6 years with same type of customers and rewrite it as it with new technical but same features.
You must ask what about after boring, it is not feel of boring any more, you will feel a Pain in your hands and your brain, or feel your brain stoped accidentally as like a jammed engine.
You will not have time to ask your self is am boring or not roll .

Ouch. sad

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

9 (edited by Apupv 2006-03-06 22:56)

And then you make a face with tomatoes.

I am really, really sorry.

lol

Apupv wrote:

And then you make a face with tomatoes

About me, i had start singing with Bad bad voice use a B as my special letter when pronunciation (imagine it) big_smile

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.