Re: My Mod Arcade beta 1

How do I remove the nasty lines in the table rows and columns? border=0 is not working

My PunBB Arcade Mod & Game Packs 1-9 (update 01-06-2007):
Test and download here !

i know how to do that here it is

<td border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" bordercolor="#FAFAFA" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; "></td>
<tr border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" bordercolor="#FAFAFA" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; "></tr>
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" bordercolor="#FAFAFA" style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; "></table>
http://www.dharmil.info/ - My site

http://www.yourarcadesite.1.vg/ - My Arcade, Play 250 games online for free and Save your high score!

http://www.forums.dharmil.info/ - My forums i created using php/mysql still working on them about 15% or more done

most important

style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; "

http://www.yourarcadesite.1.vg/ - My Arcade, Play 250 games online for free and Save your high score!

http://www.forums.dharmil.info/ - My forums i created using php/mysql still working on them about 15% or more done

ok i finally got a proper error after installing your latest arcade mod dharmils Punbb Arcade Game Mod 3. I would just like to know what there trying to tell me smile

File: /home/fatalgam/public_html/arcade.php
Line: 64

PunBB reported: Impossible to select the latest highscores. 

Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 (Errno: 1064)

ok nevermidn it had to do with my configuration settings in the plugin. Now that i got arcade.php to load when i click on 1 of the games to play it tells me that the game is not there basically. it says:

Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

81 (edited by ango 2006-05-01 13:25)

dharmil wrote:

most important

style="padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; border:none; "

Yep, its working! Thanx ...

Test and download here !

82 (edited by ango 2006-05-01 20:06)

Tubby,
please go first to the administration panel of the mod and do some settings at "INDEX PAGE SETTING", then save and try again.
I´ve got the same error on my webspace, on my local server there was no error.

For some reason the default setings I´ve made are not taken over.

Btw, I´ve fixed again errors and added new statistics to the main page.

Test and download here !

ok i found my problem.....after reviewing the arcade mod i noticed an error message that had been displayed just above my banner. I noticed this because my banner had moved down so that the text could be displayed,......i jsut never had seen the text because the text is black as so is my skin. So i highlighted the text and it said this

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fatalgam/public_html/arcade_play.php on line 19

any suggestions?

84 (edited by ango 2006-05-01 20:13)

Wich mysql version are you using? Did you use the install_mod.php of the arcade mod?

Maybe you must first delete all old arcade mod tables before you use the install script ...

Test and download here !

i definitely had a clean database when i installed this mod........i think its my version that might be effecting it all to tell you the truth

Maybe there is a problem with your server. i´ve found this:
"I ve noticed that on some servers one need to put "or die(mysql_error())" when you use mysql_num_rows(), or else it will throw an error. :S"

Just edit arcade_play.php and change line 18 from:
$result = $db->query('SELECT * FROM '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games WHERE game_id = "'.$game_name.'"') or error('Unable to fetch games', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

to
$result = $db->query('SELECT * FROM '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games WHERE game_id = "'.$game_name.'"') or die ("<p class=err>Error - Query failed: ".mysql_error()."</p>");

maybe this solved your problem. Please read the following link: http://de.php.net/mysql_num_rows , your error is described there

Test and download here !

this thing is not working for me for some reson

How many times played: 0 it always says 0

hello i tried replacing that code and i still get the same error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fatalgam/public_html/arcade_play.php on line 20

try to replace your install file with this

install_mod.php

<?php
/***********************************************************************/

// Some info about your mod.
$mod_title      = 'Punbb_Arcade_Games';
$mod_version    = '1.0';
$release_date   = '2006-04-20';
$author         = 'ANGO, Dharmil, Pandark';
$author_email   = ' ';

// Versions of PunBB this mod was created for. Minor variations (i.e. 1.2.4 vs 1.2.5) will be allowed, but a warning will be displayed.
$punbb_versions    = array('1.2.10', '1.2.11');

// Set this to false if you haven't implemented the restore function (see below)
$mod_restore    = true;

// This following function will be called when the user presses the "Install" button
function install()
{
    global $db, $db_type, $pun_config;

$db->query("CREATE TABLE ".$db->prefix."arcade_ranking (
            `rank_id` SMALLINT(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
            `rank_game` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '0',
            `rank_player` SMALLINT(5) NOT NULL default '0',
            `rank_score` double NOT NULL default '0',
            `rank_topscore` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL default '0',
            `rank_date` INTEGER UNSIGNED default NULL,
            PRIMARY KEY  (`rank_id`)
            ) ENGINE=MyISAM ") or error('Unable to add Table "arcade_ranking" ', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query("CREATE TABLE ".$db->prefix."arcade_games (
              `game_id` SMALLINT(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,
              `game_name` varchar(50) NOT NULL default '',
              `game_filename` varchar(30) NOT NULL default '',
              `game_desc` text NOT NULL,
              `game_image` varchar(200) NOT NULL default '',
              `game_width` smallint(3) NOT NULL default '550',
              `game_height` smallint(3) NOT NULL default '400',
              `game_cat` TINYINT(3) NOT NULL default '0',
              `game_played` smallint(5) NOT NULL default '0',
              PRIMARY KEY  (`game_id`)
            ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=6") or error('Unable to add Table "arcade_games" ', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

// Config
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_sort", "DESC")') or error('Unable to add arcade_sort" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_showtop", "1")') or error('Unable to add "arcade_showtop" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_numgames", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_numgames" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_numchamps", "5")') or error('Unable to add "arcade_numchamps" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_live", "1")') or error('Unable to add arcade_live" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_new_games", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_new_games" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_most_played", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_most_played" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
// Set Configs
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '10' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_most_played' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_most_played in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = 'DESC' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_sort' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_sort in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '1' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_showtop' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_showtop in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '10' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_numgames' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_numgames in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '1' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_live' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_live in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '10' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_new_games' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_new_games in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '5' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_numchamps' LIMIT 1") or error('Unable to update arcade_numchamps in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

// Add games.
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Balloon Hunter", "balloonhunter", "Shoot down the balloons before they leave your reach.<br>Accuracy, timing and power are everything in this game.", "balloonhunter.jpg", 550, 400)') or error('Unable to add game Balloon Hunter', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Breakit", "breakit", "Use YOUR MOUSE to move the base, hit the ball against the brick wall to breakthrough and proceed onto the next level.<br>Be sure to collect the points and power ups. Avoid power downs! There are 50 unique stages to play.", "breakit.jpg", 640, 480)') or error('Unable to add game Breakit', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Diamond Mines", "diamondmine", "The screen is full of gems and you must move the checks around to create three of the same kind of gem in a row.", "diamondmine.gif", 550, 400)') or error('Unable to add game Diamond Mines', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Tetrollapse", "tetrollapse", "You should not only escape the over-filling of the board but also sort out the figures which are on the board.<br>If the figure disappears you will pass to the next level where another figure is preparing for you.", "tetrollapse.jpg", 640, 480)') or error('Unable to add game Tetrollapse', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Frogger", "frogger", "The object of this game is to guide a frog to its home.<br>To do so, the player must get frogs to successfully dodge cars and navigate a river full of hazards.", "frogger.jpg", 400, 450)') or error('Unable to add game Frogger', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Space Invaders", "invaders", "Taito had the inspired idea around 1978 that killing aliens was extremely good fun.<br>So they invented a game called Space Invaders.", "invaders.jpg", 520, 440)') or error('Unable to add game Space Invaders', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Reel Gold", "reelgold", "Move your cart around on the rails and fire the rope down to reel in gold but avoid hitting rocks.", "reelgold.jpg", 550, 450)') or error('Unable to add game Reel Gold', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Spank The Monkey", "spankmonkey", "Spank the monkey as hard as you can.", "spankmonkey.jpg", 850, 400)') or error('Unable to add game Spank The Monkey', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Wheelchair Speartoss", "speartoss", "How far can you throw the spear?", "speartoss.gif", 625, 360)') or error('Unable to add game Wheelchair Speartoss', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Speartoss 5 Shots", "speartoss5shots", "How far can you throw the spear?", "speartoss5shots.jpg", 625, 360)') or error('Unable to add game Speartoss 5 Shots', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

}

// This following function will be called when the user presses the "Restore" button (only if $mod_uninstall is true (see above))
function restore()
{
    switch ($db_type)
    {
        default:
    $db->query('DROP TABLE '.$db->prefix.'arcade_ranking') or error('Unable to drop table "arcade_ranking"', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DROP TABLE '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games') or error('Unable to drop table "arcade_games"', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_sort"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_sort" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_showtop"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_showtop" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_numgames"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_numgames" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_numchamps"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_numchamps" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_live"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_live" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_new_games"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_new_games" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_most_played"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_most_played" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
            break;
    }

}

// DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE!

// Circumvent maintenance mode
define('PUN_TURN_OFF_MAINT', 1);
define('PUN_ROOT', './');
require PUN_ROOT.'include/common.php';

// We want the complete error message if the script fails
if (!defined('PUN_DEBUG'))
    define('PUN_DEBUG', 1);

// Make sure we are running a PunBB version that this mod works with
$version_warning = false;
if(!in_array($pun_config['o_cur_version'], $punbb_versions))
{
    foreach ($punbb_versions as $temp)
    {
        if (substr($temp, 0, 3) == substr($pun_config['o_cur_version'], 0, 3))
        {
            $version_warning = true;
            break;
        }
    }

if (!$version_warning)
        exit('You are running a version of PunBB ('.$pun_config['o_cur_version'].') that this mod does not support. This mod supports PunBB versions: '.implode(', ', $punbb_versions));
}

$style = (isset($cur_user)) ? $cur_user['style'] : $pun_config['o_default_style'];

?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html dir="ltr">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />
<title><?php echo $mod_title ?> installation</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style/<?php echo $pun_config['o_default_style'].'.css' ?>" />
</head>
<body>

<div id="punwrap">
<div id="puninstall" class="pun" style="margin: 10% 20% auto 20%">

<?php

if (isset($_POST['form_sent']))
{
    if (isset($_POST['install']))
    {
        // Run the install function (defined above)
        install();

?>
<div class="block">
    <h2><span>Installation successful</span></h2>
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
            <p>Your database has been successfully prepared for <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($mod_title) ?>. See readme.txt for further instructions.</p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}
    else
    {
        // Run the restore function (defined above)
        restore();

?>
<div class="block">
    <h2><span>Restore successful</span></h2>
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
            <p>Your database has been successfully restored.</p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}
}
else
{

?>
<div class="blockform">
    <h2><span>Mod installation</span></h2>
    <div class="box">
        <form method="post" action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] ?>?foo=bar">
            <div><input type="hidden" name="form_sent" value="1" /></div>
            <div class="inform">
                <p>This script will update your database to work with the following modification:</p>
                <p><strong>Mod title:</strong> <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($mod_title).' '.$mod_version ?></p>
                <p><strong>Author:</strong> <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($author) ?> (<a href="mailto:<?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($author_email) ?>"><?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($author_email) ?></a>)</p>
                <p><strong>Disclaimer:</strong> Mods are not officially supported by PunBB. Mods generally can't be uninstalled without running SQL queries manually against the database. Make backups of all data you deem necessary before installing.</p>
<?php if ($mod_restore): ?>                <p>If you've previously installed this mod and would like to uninstall it, you can click the restore button below to restore the database.</p>
<?php endif; ?><?php if ($version_warning): ?>                <p style="color: #a00"><strong>Warning:</strong> The mod you are about to install was not made specifically to support your current version of PunBB (<?php echo $pun_config['o_cur_version']; ?>). However, in most cases this is not a problem and the mod will most likely work with your version as well. If you are uncertain about installning the mod due to this potential version conflict, contact the mod author.</p>
<?php endif; ?>            </div>
            <p><input type="submit" name="install" value="Install" /><?php if ($mod_restore): ?><input type="submit" name="restore" value="Restore" /><?php endif; ?></p>
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}

?>

</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>

90 (edited by Tubby 2006-05-05 22:59)

ok i replaced the install_mod.php and when i access it and install it gives me this error:

File: /home/fatalgam/public_html/install_mod.php
Line: 56

PunBB reported: Unable to update arcade_most_played in config

Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') = 'arcade_most_played' LIMIT 1' at line 1 (Errno: 1064)

It installs the tables but does not install the games along with it...im guessing that once i fix this syntax error in the install_mod.php it will work properly smile

dharmil wrote:

If there is no highscore for a game you can´t see how many times a game was played. I´ll try to fix this ...

Test and download here !

ango wrote:
dharmil wrote:

If there is no highscore for a game you can´t see how many times a game was played. I´ll try to fix this ...

thanks and i haaded some block you added on your arcade mod on my web site http://forum.dharmil.info/arcade.php

install_mod.php

<?php

$mod_version    = '1.0';
$author_email   = ' ';

// Versions of PunBB this mod was created for. Minor variations (i.e. 1.2.4 vs 1.2.5) will be allowed, but a warning will be displayed.

// Set this to false if you haven't implemented the restore function (see below)
$mod_restore    = true;

// This following function will be called when the user presses the "Install" button
function install()
{

PRIMARY KEY  (`rank_id`)
            ) ENGINE=MyISAM ") or error('Unable to add Table "arcade_ranking" ', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

PRIMARY KEY  (`game_id`)
            ) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=6") or error('Unable to add Table "arcade_games" ', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

// Config
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_sort", "DESC")') or error('Unable to add arcade_sort" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_showtop", "1")') or error('Unable to add "arcade_showtop" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_numgames", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_numgames" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_numchamps", "5")') or error('Unable to add "arcade_numchamps" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_live", "1")') or error('Unable to add arcade_live" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_numnew", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_numnew" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_mostplayed", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_mostplayed" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

// Add games.
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Balloon Hunter", "balloonhunter", "Shoot down the balloons before they leave your reach.<br>Accuracy, timing and power are everything in this game.", "balloonhunter.jpg", 550, 400)') or error('Unable to add game Balloon Hunter', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Breakit", "breakit", "Use YOUR MOUSE to move the base, hit the ball against the brick wall to breakthrough and proceed onto the next level.<br>Be sure to collect the points and power ups. Avoid power downs! There are 50 unique stages to play.", "breakit.jpg", 640, 480)') or error('Unable to add game Breakit', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Diamond Mines", "diamondmine", "The screen is full of gems and you must move the checks around to create three of the same kind of gem in a row.", "diamondmine.gif", 550, 400)') or error('Unable to add game Diamond Mines', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Tetrollapse", "tetrollapse", "You should not only escape the over-filling of the board but also sort out the figures which are on the board.<br>If the figure disappears you will pass to the next level where another figure is preparing for you.", "tetrollapse.jpg", 640, 480)') or error('Unable to add game Tetrollapse', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Frogger", "frogger", "The object of this game is to guide a frog to its home.<br>To do so, the player must get frogs to successfully dodge cars and navigate a river full of hazards.", "frogger.jpg", 400, 450)') or error('Unable to add game Frogger', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Space Invaders", "invaders", "Taito had the inspired idea around 1978 that killing aliens was extremely good fun.<br>So they invented a game called Space Invaders.", "invaders.jpg", 520, 440)') or error('Unable to add game Space Invaders', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Reel Gold", "reelgold", "Move your cart around on the rails and fire the rope down to reel in gold but avoid hitting rocks.", "reelgold.jpg", 550, 450)') or error('Unable to add game Reel Gold', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Spank The Monkey", "spankmonkey", "Spank the monkey as hard as you can.", "spankmonkey.jpg", 850, 400)') or error('Unable to add game Spank The Monkey', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Wheelchair Speartoss", "speartoss", "How far can you throw the spear?", "speartoss.gif", 625, 360)') or error('Unable to add game Wheelchair Speartoss', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games (game_name, game_filename, game_desc, game_image, game_width, game_height) VALUES ("Speartoss 5 Shots", "speartoss5shots", "How far can you throw the spear?", "speartoss5shots.jpg", 625, 360)') or error('Unable to add game Speartoss 5 Shots', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

}

// This following function will be called when the user presses the "Restore" button (only if $mod_uninstall is true (see above))
function restore()
{
    switch ($db_type)
    {
        default:
    $db->query('DROP TABLE '.$db->prefix.'arcade_ranking') or error('Unable to drop table "arcade_ranking"', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DROP TABLE '.$db->prefix.'arcade_games') or error('Unable to drop table "arcade_games"', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

$db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_sort"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_sort" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_showtop"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_showtop" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_numgames"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_numgames" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_live"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_live" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_numnew"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_numnew" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_mostplayed"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_mostplayed" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());    
            break;
    }

}

define('PUN_DEBUG', 1);

{
    {
        {
            $version_warning = true;
            break;
        }
    }

if (!$version_warning)
        exit('You are running a version of PunBB ('.$pun_config['o_cur_version'].') that this mod does not support. This mod supports PunBB versions: '.implode(', ', $punbb_versions));
}

$style = (isset($cur_user)) ? $cur_user['style'] : $pun_config['o_default_style'];

?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html dir="ltr">
<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style/<?php echo $pun_config['o_default_style'].'.css' ?>" />
</head>
<body><?php

$mod_version    = '1.0';
$author_email   = ' ';

$mod_restore    = true;

function install()
{

PRIMARY KEY  (`rank_id`)

PRIMARY KEY  (`game_id`)

// Config
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_new_games", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_new_games" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
$db->query('INSERT INTO '.$db->prefix.'config VALUES ("arcade_most_played", "10")') or error('Unable to add arcade_most_played" in config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
// Set Configs
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '10' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_most_played'") or error('Unable to update arcade_most_played in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = 'DESC' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_sort'") or error('Unable to update arcade_sort in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '1' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_showtop'") or error('Unable to update arcade_showtop in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '10' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_numgames'") or error('Unable to update arcade_numgames in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '1' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_live'") or error('Unable to update arcade_live in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '10' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_new_games'") or error('Unable to update arcade_new_games in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
        $db->query("UPDATE `".$db->prefix."config` SET `conf_value` = '5' WHERE CONVERT( `conf_name` ) = 'arcade_numchamps'") or error('Unable to update arcade_numchamps in config', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

// Add games.

}

function restore()
{
    switch ($db_type)
    {
        default:

$db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_numchamps"') or error('Unable to delete "arcade_numchamps" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_live"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_live" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_new_games"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_new_games" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
    $db->query('DELETE FROM '.$db->prefix.'config WHERE conf_name="arcade_most_played"') or error('Unable to delete arcade_most_played" from config table', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());
            break;
    }

}

define('PUN_DEBUG', 1);

{
    {
        {
            $version_warning = true;
            break;
        }
    }

if (!$version_warning)
}

?>

<html dir="ltr">
<head>
</head>
<body>

<div id="punwrap">

<?php

{
    {
        install();

?>
<div class="block">
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
            <p>Your database has been successfully prepared for <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($mod_title) ?>. See readme.txt for further instructions.</p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}
    else
    {
        restore();

?>
<div class="block">
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}
}
else
{

?>
<div class="blockform">
    <div class="box">
            <div class="inform">
                <p>This script will update your database to work with the following modification:</p>
                <p><strong>Mod title:</strong> <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($mod_title).' '.$mod_version ?></p>
                <p><strong>Author:</strong> <?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($author) ?> (<a href="mailto:<?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($author_email) ?>"><?php echo pun_htmlspecialchars($author_email) ?></a>)</p>
                <p><strong>Disclaimer:</strong> Mods are not officially supported by PunBB. Mods generally can't be uninstalled without running SQL queries manually against the database. Make backups of all data you deem necessary before installing.</p>
<?php if ($mod_restore): ?>                <p>If you've previously installed this mod and would like to uninstall it, you can click the restore button below to restore the database.</p>
<?php endif; ?><?php if ($version_warning): ?>                <p style="color: #a00"><strong>Warning:</strong> The mod you are about to install was not made specifically to support your current version of PunBB (<?php echo $pun_config['o_cur_version']; ?>). However, in most cases this is not a problem and the mod will most likely work with your version as well. If you are uncertain about installning the mod due to this potential version conflict, contact the mod author.</p>
            <p><input type="submit" name="install" value="Install" /><?php if ($mod_restore): ?><input type="submit" name="restore" value="Restore" /><?php endif; ?></p>
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}

?>

</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>

<div id="punwrap">

<?php

{
    {
        install();

?>
<div class="block">
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}
    else
    {
        restore();

?>
<div class="block">
    <div class="box">
        <div class="inbox">
        </div>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}
}
else
{

?>
<div class="blockform">
    <div class="box">
            <div class="inform">
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
<?php

}

?>

</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>

Tubby wrote:

hello i tried replacing that code and i still get the same error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fatalgam/public_html/arcade_play.php on line 20

Try this:

Find in arcade_play.php:

if(mysql_num_rows($result) <= 0)
    message($lang_common['Bad request']);
$line = $db->fetch_assoc($result);

and replace with this:

$line = $db->fetch_assoc($result);
if ($line['game_id'] <= 0)
    message($lang_common['Bad request']);
Test and download here !

ango have you added any thing new to the arcade?

Hi dharmil,
nothing new for the moment.
At next I´ll try to add a search and a sort function. Think that is necessary because there are so many games.

Test and download here !

nice the search function will be bvery help full and are you creating any new game packs?

...yes, game-pack three is coming soon  :-)

Test and download here !

nice ty

dharmil it happened to deal with my php version thanks for your support though....i got a deal on a better and new host.........the php version of this hoating service is the proper version for the arcade mod.