Topic: Two things about the CSS files

First I'm wondering for the Oxygen theme I'm wondering if there are anymore CSS files that I'm missing besides oxygen_cs.css and oxygen.css?  The reason that I ask is that there is a border that I'm going to take down a few pixels in width and I cannot find it anywhere in the CSS file?  I mean am I going crazy here?  There is a border around it, therefore the style for that border must be in one of those two CSS files right?

The second thing I'm wondering about is, is there a lot of styles in the CSS file that you do not even need?  In my search for this specific border (from my first question in this post) I've come across various border attributes which I've commented out to see what border they actually go to, and when commented out, nothing that I can see changes.  So I'm thinking, if I'm removing the style from one of the DIV's, why is nothing changing when I check out the site again after uploading the new files?

Re: Two things about the CSS files

base.css which is imported by all the styles.

One reason your site might not be changing is that the old style is still cached so make sure you do a hard refresh a couple of times.

Re: Two things about the CSS files

Yeah I thought about the browser cache, so cleared it and still was the same.

I'll play around with the base.css.  I've only been chaning the oxygen.css and oxygen_cs.css. 

Thanks