Topic: Want to Post video, image, photo etc. in the message

I want to allow admin and users (member) to post video (media player or real player) and image when posting message. However, as I have installed version 1.2.12 punbb, all the mod posted in punbb forum is not supported.  How can I do??

And if i have the function of post video or image, what steps is needed when wanted to post video or image??(e.g. click icon or just paste link)

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Re: Want to Post video, image, photo etc. in the message

The Attachment mod works with 1.2.12 if you follow the installation guide for 1.2.6 I wrote...
The attachments are listed between the message and the signature on the post it's 'attached' to, and it's up to you to control what groups is allowed to do what in what forums...

No idea how the other mods work, but I guess they all will work on PunBB 1.2.12 as the changes since PunBB 1.2.6 are small security fixes only

it works.

but can i post a picture looks like a part of message, and is not an attachment??

e.g. like avatar which paste under the name and position of you, but not the attachment, so that user no need to click the 'attachment' button to see the picture.

Users just need to enter into the topic, the picture will be automatically shown.

Can I do that??

Thanks in advance for your support

I haven't included such things, perhaps some other mod allows that.

o...i see,

anyway, thanks a lot for your support as it is helpful for me!

Maybe not exactly what you are looking for but still : http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=705   
You can post youtube videos wink

YouTube integration is awesome! I just added this up to my site http://www.graphicsgenius.com/