1 (edited by CReatiVe4w3 2006-10-22 07:11)

Topic: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

First thing:
- - -
tr.iredirect div.icon isn't working because moved topics aren't being put into a tr with the class of iredirect. No idea why (unless moved topics aren't a redirect... in which case I'm really dumb xD)

Second:
- - -
The forum descriptions, below the h3, are being pushed down to the bottom of the cell while the h3 goes to the top, naturally. This leaves me with a big white space in between the forum title and the description... unlike punbb normally shows, as far as I can tell. Doesn't make sense as the h3 has no bottom margin or padding and the description comes right under it without it's own container...

Ty much for the help.

Check Maid maid service

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

CReatiVe4w3 wrote:

tr.iredirect div.icon isn't working because moved topics aren't being put into a tr with the class of iredirect.

I had the same problem with tr.iredirect div.icon, don't ask me why but it suddenly worked when I changed div.icon in the x.css file to this. Apparently there's no relation but still. However try emptying your browser's cache

DIV.icon {
    FLOAT: left;
    MARGIN-TOP: 0.1em;
    MARGIN-LEFT: 0.1em;
    DISPLAY: block;
    HEIGHT: 18px;
    WIDTH: 18px;
}
CReatiVe4w3 wrote:

The forum descriptions, below the h3, are being pushed down to the bottom of the cell while the h3 goes to the top, naturally. This leaves me with a big white space in between the forum title and the description... unlike punbb normally shows, as far as I can tell. Doesn't make sense as the h3 has no bottom margin or padding and the description comes right under it without it's own container...

I don't think I got you, can you post a link?

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

http://www.styleandclass.com/ss.jpg <- link so you can see the spacing problem between forum title/description.

I don't see what you meant with the solution to the other problem... mine is nearly the exact same. But, I'll try some random stuff.

Btw, if you're in Italy, why aren't you at WCG grand final in Monza?! =P

Ty.

Check Maid maid service

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

Also, about the tr.iredirect thing... changing the CSS isn't going to make it appear on the tr. It's simply not coming up on the tr... so, someone who has experience with the programming of this forum looks here, hopefully.

Check Maid maid service

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

CReatiVe4w3 wrote:

http://www.styleandclass.com/ss.jpg <- link so you can see the spacing problem between forum title/description.

Do you have any padding or margin in your .tclcon entry?

CReatiVe4w3 wrote:

I don't see what you meant with the solution to the other problem... mine is nearly the exact same. But, I'll try some random stuff.

Can't explain better but in the end that's what I've done as well, tried and tried until it suddenly worked.

CReatiVe4w3 wrote:

Btw, if you're in Italy, why aren't you at WCG grand final in Monza?! =P

Monza is on the opposite side of Italy, too far from here.

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

CReatiVe4w3 wrote:

Also, about the tr.iredirect thing... changing the CSS isn't going to make it appear on the tr. It's simply not coming up on the tr... so, someone who has experience with the programming of this forum looks here, hopefully.

Try changing the background image for it.

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

Something in the programming got changed (maybe me screwing with it, but I've hardly done anything) so that .iredirect isnt being added onto the tr's surrounding moved topics. Until someone tells me what to look at to confirm this, changing CSS won't do anything, unfortunately.

Check Maid maid service

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

iredirect is for redirect FORUMS, not moved topics.

http://fluxbb.org

Free PunBB Hosting - lots of mods, easy to customize

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

Solves that... any idea on the spacing in between title/description, Smartys?

Check Maid maid service

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

That has to do with your image pushing things down I believe wink

http://fluxbb.org

Free PunBB Hosting - lots of mods, easy to customize

11 (edited by CReatiVe4w3 2006-10-22 11:55)

Re: Two things (iredirect & h3 space)

Edit: Solved it. Thx for the help guys! smile

Check Maid maid service