1 (edited by Hoot 2007-01-26 00:21)

Topic: HELP!!!

I went to my forums today and got this message:

Unable to fetch guest information. The table 'punbb_users' must contain an entry with id = 1 that represents anonymous users.

sorry wrong forum, I was in such a hurry to post :'(

Re: HELP!!!

Moved to Troubleshooting

Sounds like something happened to your database (someone deleted the Guest user). If you want I can provide the insert statement to add them back: otherwise, all the info is in install.php

INSERT INTO `users` (`id`, `group_id`, `username`, `password`, `email`, `title`, `realname`, `url`, `jabber`, `icq`, `msn`, `aim`, `yahoo`, `location`, `use_avatar`, `signature`, `disp_topics`, `disp_posts`, `email_setting`, `save_pass`, `notify_with_post`, `show_smilies`, `show_img`, `show_img_sig`, `show_avatars`, `show_sig`, `timezone`, `language`, `style`, `num_posts`, `last_post`, `registered`, `registration_ip`, `last_visit`, `admin_note`, `activate_string`, `activate_key`) VALUES (1, 3, 'Guest', 'Guest', 'Guest', NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 'English', 'Oxygen', 0, NULL, 0, '0.0.0.0', 0, NULL, NULL, NULL);

Thank you very much it worked!