1 (edited by YT 2007-03-02 05:13)

Topic: www.wcgaming.net

West Coast Gaming

Nothing special so far but I thought I'd post anyway.  I just installed this today.  (Very nice, clean forum btw, thanks.)  So far I've just written a little php on my main site to display the posts in the News section of the forum and integrated the forum with an iframe (still researching on what files need to be changed to do it right).

Note for IE users: I'm aware of the funky looking corner images on the site and am working to fix that...it's just not a huge priority at the moment.

West Coast Gaming
www.wcgaming.net

Re: www.wcgaming.net

Meh, it looks nice, but the site is a bad idea - in my opinion.

looks good.  better than the typical phpnuke/phpbb gaming site.

teenagegluesniffer wrote:

Meh, it looks nice, but the site is a bad idea - in my opinion.

Wow, a bit harsh.  Why is the site a bad idea IYO?  Just cause you don't like gaming or what?

West Coast Gaming
www.wcgaming.net

No, I love gaming. It's just - I could do a Google search and find tons and tons of game sites, either completely about, or having be a big part of, counter strike & half life.
I wasn't trying to be harsh, the site does look nice, there's just, a TON of gaming sites out there already....also, they already have a lot more content than yours.....and thousands of frequent visitors.
The site was a good idea when the N64 & Playstation came out. After that there were so many of them that it became a complete waste of space.