Re: Installing Puntoolbar 1.4

Hi again.

Are fonts and sizes to be part of the coming versions of puntoolbar?
Or are there others mods that already have that?

While you're at it... Can you *shy* give me a link to the list of plugins and mods that are available? I always have a hard time looking for that on punres!

Thanks a bunch.

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.

text size and paragraph formatting is part of Puntoolbar 1.5, I don't think fonts would be added as it depends of each computer list of fonts.
As you speak french, you will have more answers asking on the french board wink

Thanks for this piece of info yemgi. smile I am just used to come here by default, I should have gone to the French board this time, as vin is there smile.
I'll upgrade my puntoolbar then, I have the 1.4 version.
Why do fonts depends on computers? I thought it would be possible to have them too, they are part of Vbulleting for example, and that's related to what one has on their computer?

the font chosen for your post will have to exist on the visitor computer to be rendered otherwise the browser will use the default font

I didn't know. Thanks smile.

Can someone please add an option to this toolbar for me? I am trying to add
[code=php]text here[/ code]

I've been trying to do this all weekend with no success so far. I tried to replace the [c]...[/c] option with mine above but nothing works. It is very confusing. If anyone can lend a hand here I would really appreciate it. Thbe reason i so desperately need this done is because Mega Pun uses the Geshi highlighting script and my old modded bbcode was very simple. All you had to add was insert_text and it worked.

Pleas help a brother big_smile

Thanks
Bingiman

Can someone please help me with this?