Topic: Backup plugin and SQlite
I have a few questions regarding the Backup plugin in conjunction with SQlite.
1. How do I restore such a backup?
2. I tried to pipe the backup into the SQLITE utility, it would not work.
3. What is the difference bewtween a backup created by this plugin and a backup created by the SQLITE .DUMP command?
4. The Backup plugin creates backup files that have no read permission other than U=rw. Quite inconvenient.
5. When using the "Save it onto the servers filesystem" option, the default location is the punbb directory. I think the default should be the database directory (which is a different one, in my case).