Topic: Wrong style for random guests.

I've noticed while looking through my logs that, occasionally, there'll be a guest user that punBB will show the wrong style to. I've a style that I have set to default, and I've logged out to make sure it's showing the right style, but for some reason, I'll see a random guest (I've also confirmed these are guest IPs and not members) in my logs that is seeing the cobalt style as opposed to my custom style. Any idea why this is? I've even checked my default custom style CSS files to make sure they're not, for some reason, directing towards the cobalt styles, but didn't find anything in the CSS suggesting that this is the case. Any ideas?

2 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2008-01-11 21:02)

Re: Wrong style for random guests.

That's new one... Odd. Do you allow switching of styles at all? I would say if you don't to just delete the other styles from the style folder. Not sure if this will solve your problem but it SHOULD make everyone see the style you've chosen.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

You know, you could be seeing a bot or script of some kind that's just pulling what stylesheet it feels like.

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

That's new one... Odd. Do you allow switching of styles at all? I would say if you don't to just delete the other styles from the style folder. Not sure if this will solve your problem but it SHOULD make everyone see the style you've chosen.

I can turn off style switching? How so?

5 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2008-01-11 23:37)

Just delete the style.css files(in the /styles folder) you don't want them to be able to use.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more