Topic: Adding PMs plugin

Right thought I'd put this here as having a few issues after putting it in!!

Cames up with:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/zworxuk/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 324

any ideas? or have i ****ed it up royally?

Thanks

Re: Adding PMs plugin

just replaced with the original and now comes up with:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: unregister_globals() in /home/zworxuk/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 40

Whats going on???

anyone? or will I need to reload it all?

I would start with a fresh copy of include/functions.php and work from there.

hi there, thanks for the reply, I've put the new include/functions.php and it not got this bit in:

if ($pun_user['g_id'] > PUN_MOD)
        {
            if ($pun_user['g_search'] == '1')
                $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';

$links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }
        else
        {
            $links[] = '<li id="navsearch"><a href="search.php">'.$lang_common['Search'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navprofile"><a href="profile.php?id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Profile'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navadmin"><a href="admin_index.php">'.$lang_common['Admin'].'</a>';
            $links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&id='.$pun_user['id'].'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }

and as said above it now comes up with:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: unregister_globals() in /home/zworxuk/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 40

But nothing was done to that file tho???

So I'm completely lost....

So, before you make the modification (when you're just using a clean version of include/functions.php) it works fine and after it doesn't?

no put the clean version in and come up with the fatal error so i'm not sure where to go next?

Where are you downloading your fresh copy from then? hmm

phpbb2 file I downloaded as forgot so save the original! I no stupid!!

This is PunBB, not phpBB.

so where do go for that as that was the only one i found!

Ok just got the forum up again thanks, found the right bit now, feel a little stupid!

But in that functions.php still can't find that part of the code?

Just found this bit as almost there???

if ($pun_user['g_id'] > PUN_MOD)
        {
if ($pun_user['g_search'] == '1')

$links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&id='.$pun_user['id'].'&csrf_token='.sha1($pun_user['id'].sha1(get_remote_address())).'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';
        }
        else
        {
$links[] = '<li id="navadmin"><a href="admin_index.php">'.$lang_common['Admin'].'</a>';
$links[] = '<li id="navlogout"><a href="login.php?action=out&id='.$pun_user['id'].'&csrf_token='.sha1($pun_user['id'].sha1(get_remote_address())).'">'.$lang_common['Logout'].'</a>';

But there's two sections that are not in the one that I'm suppose to be looking for??? tried just putting them in to the changed section for the plugin but that came back with an error code as did put putting the changed section in?

Thanks