Topic: ImageUpload / Attachment mods wont work

I am currently using image upload and attachment mods on my punbb and I having this problem.... Both mods can upload small pictures/files fine, but i'cant upload bigger picture.

i have chmodded the upload folder to 777 and i set image dimensions to crazy setting and any file size can be accepted. I don't understand where is problem. Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Re: ImageUpload / Attachment mods wont work

Setting the Administrator Control Panel

jamj wrote:

Setting the Administrator Control Panel

for example Image upload mod have this crazy values and doesn't work correctly:
Max width: 3000
Max height: 3000
Max size: 9000000
Thumbnail width: 100
Thumbnail height: 100

Check your PHP settings: upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and sometimes uploading time exceeds max_execution_time for large files. phpinfo() will show current values to you.

Carpe diem

Anatoly wrote:

Check your PHP settings: upload_max_filesize, post_max_size and sometimes uploading time exceeds max_execution_time for large files. phpinfo() will show current values to you.

is set in .htaccess upload_max_filesize:64M, post_max_size:64M and max_execution_time:30

When i upload image x.jpg (88,0KB, 600x790) averything is all right. But when i upload image y.jpg (120,0KB, 700x920) transfer is unsuccessfull.

tondop wrote:

When i upload image x.jpg (88,0KB, 600x790) averything is all right. But when i upload image y.jpg (120,0KB, 700x920) transfer is unsuccessfull.

What application returns error? Web-server? PHP-module? Or it just goes to time out?

Carpe diem

Anatoly wrote:
tondop wrote:

What application returns error? Web-server? PHP-module? Or it just goes to time out?

It doesn't throw back an error. it just says images uploaded=0 and continues as if everything is ok

tondop wrote:

is set in .htaccess upload_max_filesize:64M, post_max_size:64M and max_execution_time:30

Does phpinfo() (or ini_get()) confirms that these settings are really applied?
Looks like upload_max_filesize or post_max_size being exceeded.
Hm... and make sure your <form> doesn't have max_file_size field.

Carpe diem

Anatoly wrote:

Does phpinfo() (or ini_get()) confirms that these settings are really applied?
Looks like upload_max_filesize or post_max_size being exceeded.
Hm... and make sure your <form> doesn't have max_file_size field.

Yes, from phpinfo() i see, that upload_max_filesize local seting 64M, global seting 48M and post_max_size exactly the same. Do you have next idea? If you want i can give you admin access on the site so you can look for yourself when you have time HM?

tondop wrote:

Do you have next idea? If you want i can give you admin access on the site so you can look for yourself when you have time HM?

tondop wrote:

I am currently using image upload and attachment mods

Sorry, but you'd better mail to mods' authors (our responsibility is PunBB and official extensions). I may just try to give you some ways for research.

Carpe diem