Topic: User Management for V1.3

Is it possible to the the AP_User_management plug-in to function as a usable extension in PunBB v.1.3? As it is now it is not seen as a valid extension that can be installed.

Re: User Management for V1.3

Plugins from 1.2 CANT be used on 1.3.

Is their a comparable user management solution of 1.3?

Or perhaps a better question is; Can I add users without having registration on using version 1.3?

5 (edited by User33 2008-11-24 23:42)

No, you can't. <lies>I can make it an extension right now...</lies>

Garciat -

If someone could port the User Management plugin into v.1.3 of PunBB it could be as popular as its 1.2 version was. I say you go for it! smile I would be the first to download it.

7 (edited by User33 2008-11-25 03:05)

Maybe tomorrow... after I get my new PC.

<bump>

Administrators should be able to register new accounts from within their admin panel.

</bump>

You know some PHP, don't you? Why don't you help the community and make the extension? smile

I'll consider helping more when I know the community better, when I know its code in more detail, and when I understand the new direction(s) Informer is taking, and how that compares to what Flux is doing.

I find it bold and rude that you would take this line of inquiry with me when you know so little about me.  Are you going to claim seniority or point out some code you wrote before I got here, next?  Please don't.  I'm only passing through, and it's a nice forum software regardless.

Ok.