Topic: Removing footer

How can i remove the footer and the [ Generated in 0.065 seconds, 7 queries executed ] thing at the bottom. I want to remove it completely.

Re: Removing footer

That generated caption can be removed by disabling debug mode. (In truth, that should be the default way the code is supplied).

What exactly are you referring to as the footer, btw? The complete block and everything it encompasses?

Currently used extensions: pun_repository, pun_antispam, pun_poll, pun_quote. Copyright © 2008 PunBB                     Powered by PunBB.. that part of the footer. I want to have the powered by punbb inside my own site, i want to remove that bar. So it looks as clean as posible.

And exactly where do i turn off debug mode, i never turned it on but i can't find it.

Search for debug mode. There's info on here somewhere. Alternatively, wait for one of the 1.3* chaps to advise.

I believe there is an extension knocking about somewhere on here to remove all of that extensions related gubbins.

http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … ns-solved/

That will disable the currently used extensions.

If you need any PunBB 1.2.* mods done, feel free to send me a PM; we can work out a price [if need be].

To disable debug mode you should to comment this line of "<FORUM_ROOT>/include/essentials.php":

define('FORUM_DEBUG', 1);

Slavok wrote:

To disable debug mode you should to comment this line of "<FORUM_ROOT>/include/essentials.php":

define('FORUM_DEBUG', 1);

Why is debug still turned on in core?

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

I would also like to know how to turn off the retarded extension list in the footer. As far as I'm concerned its nothing but a potential security hole...

Zodiac wrote:

I would also like to know how to turn off the retarded extension list in the footer. As far as I'm concerned its nothing but a potential security hole...

Read this post

Utchin wrote:

Why is debug still turned on in core?

We will turn it off