1 (edited by Lok 2009-09-27 13:45)

Topic: Multiforum script punbb hosting

Hello everyone.
I'm looking for a script to setup a free punbb hosting with the latest version of punbb.
Exist a script  to do this?  smile

Thanks.

Re: Multiforum script punbb hosting

A few months ago there was a topic about free hosting for PunBB. But it seems that it is not working now.

I want the script.

Lok wrote:

I want the script.

you just have to wait for it just like everybody else.

Please someone can do this script?
I would like to start a PunBB free forum hosting. smile

6 (edited by hklown 2011-08-30 20:31)

Do you have any PHP experience? Any webmaster experience? Do you have a dedicated host (not a shared hosting account)? If not, I'd strongly recommend that you don't start a free forum host.

I have all, I don't have the script.

You could ask these guys for their script, but they might not want to distribute it. However, you could probably roll your own since you have the requisite experience.

I need to create a forum in my Quotaless account. I uploaded the punBB script in a directory in the website. But when I want to install it, the questions comes.
Pocket Chair

smile  yikes 테스트

DeluxeBB is a powerful open source bulletin board, which helps you create your own web communities in less than 10 minutes. The board is written completely in PHP and uses a MySQL database to store its content. All pages are optimized for speed and security. We believe is not necessary to overload the software with features like many other forum providers, we always keep the speed, security and easy handling as our primary objectives.

10. punBB