1 (edited by hoang83vu 2012-02-10 16:59)

Topic: [Extension Release] fancy_box2 by hoang83vu

Feature: Overlay images and videos to the current page.

Includes:

• fancy_box

• pun_bbcode - v1.4.18 (upgraded from official plugin. The only difference is it has YouTube <vid> tag button)

• pun_query - v1.7.1 (upgraded from official plugin)

Description:
This is similar to the fancybox by Kushi. The extension is independent. The only dependency needed is the "pun_jquery" which is included. More effects and animations, better transitions.

Feedback is highly recommended and appreciated

Demo
Download here

Re: [Extension Release] fancy_box2 by hoang83vu

great! it working way stable than old fancybox.
there is the bug - mouse wheel scrolls images only in one way, if i scroll wheel back the images still scrolls forward.
Also In Safari 5.0.5 on Mac there is a a little flickering of overlay shade when you scroll images, but it happens only if there is a embed video present on the same page. Maybe it happens because i use a little outdated version of safari or because my too customized forum skin.

Also is it any chance to add option for custom custom image size in posts? something like a fancybox_additions.css in Kushi's plugin.

shijan wrote:

Also is it any chance to add option for custom custom image size in posts? something like a fancybox_additions.css in Kushi's plugin.

I did not add the custom img size option, but you should be able to change it in the theme css. Go to the code below and change the value of max-width to your taste.

.entry-content img {
vertical-align: text-top;
max-width: 100%;

shijan wrote:

great! it working way stable than old fancybox.
there is the bug - mouse wheel scrolls images only in one way, if i scroll wheel back the images still scrolls forward.
Also In Safari 5.0.5 on Mac there is a a little flickering of overlay shade when you scroll images, but it happens only if there is a embed video present on the same page. Maybe it happens because i use a little outdated version of safari or because my too customized forum skin.

Have you seen these problems on the demo page? If no, please check because I do not have those on my site.

on your demo page mouse wheel disabled at all. but here http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/ scroll works correctly in both sides.
regarding to another bugs i believe its my browser falut because in all another browsers there is no such flickering.
p.s. thanks for tip, i put some code to those css file and get the same result as with old fancybox!