Topic: [Extension][Updated v1.4] Topics Prefixes
Name: Topics Prefixes
Description: Adds prefix to topics.
Author: Edson Ordaz
Language: English - Spanish (The native is Spanish, machine translation into English)
PunBB Version: This extension was scheduled to PunBB 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 tested in the absence of significant changes are expected to function without error in all the 1.4 series
- Shows PopUp to remove a prefix to confirm
- Adds select groups that can use the prefix
- You can change the code to edit the first post of the topic
<!-- CHANGE_LOG -->
This extension allows you to create a prefix to the subjects.
The extension is installed and being located in configuration -> Topics Prefixes can add prefixes.
This option allows you to enter:
Name prefix and prefix style.
these prefixes from the same page can be edited or deleted. The style allows you to enter HTML code. When creating a new theme will appear the list of prefixes (showing the name of the code) and select the one they want. After you save the item in the list of topics (viewforums.php) is shown by the prefix title style as shown in the following screenshots.
Information on version 1.2
- Errors are solved in the prefixes of topics (and works on all forums with prefixes in your database)
- Added the Security Token on the forms.
- No longer displays a prefix when a topic is closed.
- You can edit the code by editing the topic.
- Added the option of a prefix only see in some forums but all (selectable)
- When you edit the code you can edit the forums to show this prefix
<!-- END CHANGE_LOG -->
ScreenShots version 1.4 (news)
ScreenShots previous versions