Topic: Opa!! Ne rabotaet forum

???????? ? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??????????. ? ??????? ??? ???????????? ????????, ? ? IE ???? ????? - ??? ??????? ????????? ?????? ?????? ? ?????: ? ???? ?????? ????????? ?? ??????? ???? ????????? ? ??????? ???????? ?/??? ????????? ??????????? ???????. ???? ??? ?????????.
?????? ??? ????? ? ???? ?? ???????, ? ?????????? ??? ? ???????.

? ???, ? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???????, ? ??????????? ??????, ???? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ???????, ??? 70 ????????

Re: Opa!! Ne rabotaet forum

If you understand english:

Check out admin/permissions and epecially "All caps message" and "All caps subject".

Posting subjects in russian is a problem here, I know. I'm working on it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Alexis
??? ?????? ????????? ?????? Kennel ???????? smile ?? ???? ??? ????????? ???? ????? ? ??? ???????? ????? smile ?????? ? html

Kennel ?????:

Check out admin/permissions and epecially "All caps message" and "All caps subject".

Posting subjects in russian is a problem here, I know. I'm working on it.

? ??? ?????? ? ??? ??????????. ?????? ? ??????? ????????? ? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ????????? ??????? ?? ? IE6 ? ??? ????? Mozilla.
??????? ???? ????? ??????, ??? ??????? ???????? ????????, ??? ??????????? ??????????? ???????. ? ??????????? ??????? ?????? ????.

5 (edited by Farch 2003-08-31 16:03)

Kennel
Alexis says that after

there are no problems with russian topics, i check that and saw that he is right

Hmm, ok. But in _this_ forum it's not possible to post russian subject? Well, it is, but they can only be very short. I used babelfish to translate his first message in this topic and it appears as if he was having problems posting a russian topic in this forum. The problem only appears when not using the correct encoding though.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."