1 (edited by Wooty 2003-08-31 12:02)

Topic: Minor thing about the config.php file

Rikard, you forgot to put end to the code... ?>, i mean it starts with <? and doesn't end with a ?>...

And connect to ICQ big_smile.

Dan, (Official, i hope :D) PunBBHeb Translator.

Re: Minor thing about the config.php file

The end ?> is optional.

And we'll see about ICQ. If you so desperately want to talk to me I am almost always on IRC.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I was going to mention that end ?> thing, but I forgot.

Kennel wrote:

The end ?> is optional.

And we'll see about ICQ. If you so desperately want to talk to me I am almost always on IRC.

Give details on the IRC.
Notice that i'm a complete dumb with IRC.

Log on to quakenet and then join #punbb.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Kennel wrote:

Log on to quakenet and then join #punbb.

Well I'll try. But u should connect to the ICQ though.
BTW, the problem with free domains like shorturl.com is not with all the BBS. I think it's currently only in PunBB. And, make e-mail and website, closer to the left...

Wooty wrote:

BTW, the problem with free domains like shorturl.com is not with all the BBS. I think it's currently only in PunBB.

Well, I know for a fact that the same problem occurs in vBulletin and phpBB. It's not a limitation in PunBB. I doubt the problem doesn't occur with other boards.

Wooty wrote:

And, make e-mail and website, closer to the left...

You've already pointed this out and I have already done so (and you already said it was a "good job"): http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2558