Topic: Register problems

I have installed PunBB 1.0.1 on my site (www.kool.3x.ro/forum/index.php). I tried to test the registration and when I try to register it seems to be no problem. But I have never received an e-mail with an confirmation code. And I have register with another e-mail adress (not the one that I used to install punBB 1.0.1).

Re: Register problems

have you configured the mail correctly in the administration panel?
your mailhost, is it your ISP or another company providing the mailservice?
have you waited a while for the mail to arrive?
(on a free mailhost I use I sometimes get mails after an hour, or even longer, or not at all, some mails are filtered away for some odd reason, so I don't see it as reliable, and don't trust it for doing these things, and only allow subscriptions as those aren't critical to get)

What do I have to configure and where? I have waited enough but the mail stiil doesn't arrive. Do I have to configure any smtp adresses? How? Please help me if you have any idea and thanks for your support.

There another odd thing with your forum. There are multiple members with the same username (which isn't allowed) and there are members called "Guest" (which isn't allowed).

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."