1 (edited by ATIU 2015-09-08 03:18)

Topic: Migration from version 1.3.6 problems, using SQLite

Hi,

I migrated from 1.3.6 and everything seemed to worked fine, but after a while I noticed the extensions do not work or the "install/uninstall" links are gone.  Also the "Edit this group" links/options are also gone from administration\users\groups.  Lastly the "change your password" link is also gone in the profile\introduction. 

I realized this may be a problem with compatibility issues with the extension used in 1.3.6 and migrating to 1.4.3.  So proceeded with deleting all the previous extension in the extension directory and replacing this with the official supported extension for 1.4.3, unfortunately the problem persist.

How to do fix this problem?  Thanks,

Albert

Re: Migration from version 1.3.6 problems, using SQLite

Hello ,

Do you have any backup from your database ?

if you have your database , just install clean version of PunBB 1.4.3 and restore your backup , update the database and install new extensions .

Maybe it works .

Get Persian PunBB @ www.getpunbb.ir

Hi,

I was able to fix this by clean installing, saving the SQLite database file and config.php, this seem to work in my work PC.  However, when I went on line to check with my home PC, the problem returned.  Is there a "cache" or something that needs to be cleared?  Thanks,

Albert

Hello ,

I donno , Maybe because of changes in style .
empty your browser cache and try again .
BTW, do you have this issue in management segment or whole of forum ?

Regards,
Abdulhalim

Hi,

Got tired and revered to Version 1.3.6, problem gone.  Must be issues/bugs with Version 1.4.3

Albert

Hello ,

Did you try it offline ?
I say first upgrade punbb 1.3.4 to 1.4 then to 1.4.3 ... on localhost , then test it on live site in new folder .

Regards,