1 (edited by Ludo 2004-06-24 19:32)

Topic: police color

Hi,

I can't find how to change the police color of a part.
Go to admin, then to reports
you've got a message : "New reports" then you have also a message "10 last zapped reports".
My question is: how to change this police color, but only this police color. Which variable in the css?

Second question: I've seen that on this forum (punbb.org) there is a link "go back to punbb.org" on the same line as the menu. I want to ad link exactly like that.
What must I modify? which file?

thanks,

Ludo

Re: police color

Ludo wrote:

I can't find how to change the police color of a part.

Police color?

Ludo wrote:

Second question: I've seen that on this forum (punbb.org) there is a link "go back to punbb.org" on the same line as the menu. I want to ad link exactly like that.
What must I modify? which file?

include/template/main.tpl

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

3 (edited by Ludo 2004-06-24 19:46)

Yes police color.

Euuuhhh, sorry I'm french. I wanted to say caracter color... You understand?

Concerning the second point, do you accept to give me your main.tpl file so that it could be more simple for me?

respectfully,

Ludo

http://punbb.org/forums/include/template/main.tpl

:D

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hi,

you haven't answered my first question so I try to be more precise.

Go to admin, then to reports
you've got a message in head : "New reports" then you have also a message in other head "10 last zapped reports".
My question is: how to change this character color in head, but only this police color. Which variable in the css? I've got this problem because, in white, characters are not readable on a yellow background.

I've looked in the css but I can't find which variable I must modify. I also looked in the faq file but I've seen nothing to solve my problem.

I think you certainly what I must modify.

Thanks,

Ludo

I might be misunderstanding you, but wouldn't that be .punhot in the css files?

7 (edited by Ludo 2004-06-25 11:09)

Rickard wrote:

I might be misunderstanding you, but wouldn't that be .punhot in the css files?

Apparently no. When I modify .punhot it has no effect on the text "New reports" and "10 last zapped reports" in the reports part. It doesn't change the caracter color of these words.

It must be another variable. But which?

It is not .punhot. In fact there is no css relating specifically to those items. The color is simply the color set for text throughout the board. Really the <td> should have had class="punhead" so that the text would have been the same colour as the other table headers.

Try this. Find the line in the css which says
TD.punhead { color: #whatever }
Before it insert this line
TR.punhead TD { color: #whatever }

If that screws up anything else on you board you will have to edit  admin_reports.php

You're absolutely right.
The solution you gave me is the good one.
I thank you a lot!

Respectfully,

Ludo

*moved to troubleshooting*

Mr CSS to the rescue :)