1 (edited by xargh 2004-07-27 15:34)

Topic: phpBB tags

Hi, i installed this pretty forum but i figured out that not all the phpbb tags work in punbb, e.g. [SIZE=24]aa[/SIZE] and something with [list]...
is there any punbb tags description yikes ?

Re: phpBB tags

I think you should check help.php:
http://punbb.org/forums/help.php#bbcode

3 (edited by xargh 2004-07-28 08:33)

i know that page neutral! is this all punbb can do? tongue I hoped that exist possibility to change text size etc.! is there a way to use HTML in topics?

xargh wrote:

I hoped that exist possibility to change text size etc.! is there a way to use HTML in topics?

No and no.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

No and no

Haha  i like this answers :-)

xargh:
you can open parser.php and hacked it, try it by your self.

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

I can't imagine why you would want to use size tags.

If your users cant read the small punbb font-size, just tell them to use ctrl+scrollwheel smile

Falconey wrote:

If your users cant read the small punbb font-size, just tell them to use ctrl+scrollwheel smile

I don't have a scrollwheel smile

Falconey wrote:

If your users cant read the small punbb font-size, just tell them to use ctrl+scrollwheel :)

Which doesn't have any effect in PunBB 1.1.*. It will in 1.2 though.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

9 (edited by Frank H 2004-07-28 13:29)

Andy wrote:

I don't have a scrollwheel smile

ctrl + +  and ctrl + -  often works aswell wink

@ Rickard: it does in Firefox at least ... I just did it wink

Rickard wrote:

No and no

no and no,
now I know...
big_smile

Zaher wrote:

you can open parser.php and hacked it, try it by your self.

thanx I will...

You're right. That's odd. It shouldn't work since the sizes are fixed. Oh well, it'll work in IE in 1.2 as well :)

Zooming using Ctrl+wheel or menu options or Ctrl +/- always works in Firefox, Moz and Opera even if you have font sizes in pixels so it works fine with current versions of PunBB.

Zooming only works in IE if you have font sizes set in percentages or em's. Theoratically you should be able to change PunBB's existing stylesheet to allow text sizing in IE.