Topic: More option for unanswered post

If we have select option to select the category of the unanswered posts, it will be easy to reply for those posts.
One who is good in programming can easily check the questions belonging to his category and he can reply..

Dont know how far it will be good. Just a req.

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

Re: More option for unanswered post

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I think he means filtering the results of "show unanswered posts" e.g. if you are the local php guru then you would get the unanswered posts asking questions about php. Either that or showing unanswered posts on a category/forum wide basis rather than a board wide basis.

Same

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4368

Rickard, Paul:
Programmers sites have Question and Answers not just discusses or social discusses, so we need more Actions, i am building my site for that.

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

5 (edited by ameenullah 2004-08-03 13:06)

Yes paul is correct... I mean to say that we have catagories like

Bug reports
Feature requests
PunBB discussions
General discussion
Programming

To reply a unanswered posts, if we have categories to select(one particular), it will be easier..

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

I think he means the "Show new posts since last visit" feature for specific forums.

7 (edited by ameenullah 2004-08-06 06:02)

I didnt mean for "since last visit"

Mean to say provision for Unanswered post for particular section(for specific forum) only.