Re: PunBB 1.2 development source

Rickard: that was the bit you told me to delete earlier

Rickard wrote:
Smartys wrote:

Userlist search  Notice: Undefined index: o_search_users in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\punbb\admin_options.php on line 525
/> Yes    Notice: Undefined index: o_search_users in c:\apache\apache\htdocs\punbb\admin_options.php on line 525
/> No
Allow searching in user list.

Ah, I forgot. You can safely delete that whole row in the <table>.

Ah, yes. I forgot. Sorry :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

and solution is :S

-----------------------

I am finishing the Spanish language for punbb 1,2 when it finishes it if you want I can be sent.

El Mejor Lugar de la Red - Corporación Azakur4

reupload

230 (edited by Azakur4 2004-11-06 21:40)

reupload what :S?? i try upload all files agaian but it failed

well if it failed to upload then something is wrong reupload admin_options (delete it before you reupload)

plop tongue only delete de row in the table tongue juaz sorry for my questions :$

I don't know where should I report this, since its about the development version... I'm talking about the available latest dev download from 2004/11/01:

There is an additional (non-necessary) </div> on viewtopic.php, line 394. Note the <form> above starts *out* of a div.

cheers,
moraes

wow well spotted wink

Rickard,

could you add ?> to end of every script? The thing is, if you use some PHP parser, it will complain about this.. I use JEdit for source code editing, with PHP parser, and/or PHPEclispe, and both have problem with this..

I'll put it on the list. One condition though, you have to report the bugs to the authors of JEdit and PHPEclipse :) I hardly ever see pure PHP scripts with the end tag at the end of the file.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

237 (edited by Azakur4 2004-11-11 07:34)

I found a problem, after tag code and tag quote is not possible to be left spaces.

hopefully has a fast solution.

It's like that on purpose Azakur4. PunBB attempts to "clean up" the posts so that they look uniform.

this watches is something that to my to seem would improve the appearance on the one of the images, would be good than single re it determine the proportions images that leaves screen but small that not enlarges because image can to distort and with respect to the one of code and quote then serious good that it is possible to be left spaces underneath because if it put an image underneath would be seen very ugly.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.

i'm sorry for my english is very bad, i thank you a lot your help, i have alreade solve my problem, thank you very much

other problem in moderate.php

Notice: Undefined index: with_redirect in c:\appserv\www\foros\moderate.php on line 299

this leaves when I want to move a message

Thanks, I'll fix it.

rickard if already you fixed it, tell me like it adjustment in my punbb

I haven't fixed it, but it's on the todo list.

Rickard, there is a bug in email.php@pun_mail(), if Forum name is, e.g., "BLOG:CMS FORUM", the mail() function will fail because of ":".

Solution?

$from = str_replace(":",'\:',$from);

2004-11-04
""""""""""
*  Fixed registration welcome mails and subscription notifications mails not
   being sent out when the board title contains a colon.

:)

Rickard i want to ask you something, the things that you fixed where can i see it to arrange my punbb.

You can't until I put out a new development release. Expect one this weekend and then a beta in the beginning of next week.

Once 1.2 is completed, I will be moving the site to a proper hosting company where we will start using a subversion repository to keep track of code changes.

250 (edited by Azakur4 2004-11-13 22:57)

rickard I made some changes in punbb 1.2dev, they maybe util for you

index.php

find: 
moderated by

replace:
'.$lang_common['Modby'].'

Lang_common.php

add this line:
'Modby'            =>    'Moderated by',

i add the login box in main page the code is:
header.php

change all pun_status for this:
// START SUBST - <pun_status>
if ($pun_user['is_guest']){
    $tpl_temp = '<div class="boxin"><p class="conl">'.$lang_common['Not logged in'].'<br>'.$lang_common['ident'].'</p>';
    $tpl_temp .= '<p class="conr"><pun_logina></p></div>';
}
else
{
    $tpl_temp = '<div class="boxin"><p class="conl">'.$lang_common['Logged in as'].' <strong>'.pun_htmlspecialchars($pun_user['username']).'</strong><br />'.$lang_common['Last visit'].': '.format_time($pun_user['last_visit']);

if ($pun_user['g_id'] < PUN_GUEST)
    {
        $result_header = $db->query('SELECT COUNT(id) FROM '.$db->prefix.'reports WHERE zapped IS NULL') or error('Unable to fetch reports info', __FILE__, __LINE__, $db->error());

if ($db->result($result_header))
            $tpl_temp .= '<br /><strong><a href="admin_reports.php">There are new reports</a></strong>';

if ($pun_config['o_maintenance'] == '1')
            $tpl_temp .= '<br /><strong><a class="punhot" href="admin_options.php#maintenance">Maintenance mode is enabled!</a></strong>';
    }

if (basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) == 'index.php')
        $tpl_temp .= '</p><p class="conr"><a href="search.php?action=show_new">'.$lang_common['Show new posts'].'</a><br /><a href="misc.php?action=markread">'.$lang_common['Mark all as read'].'</a></p><div class="clearer"></div></div>';
    else
        $tpl_temp .= '</p><div class="clearer"></div></div>';
}

$tpl_main = str_replace('<pun_status>', $tpl_temp, $tpl_main);
// END SUBST - <pun_status>

// START SUBST - <pun_logina>
    ob_start();

?>
        <form name="login" method="post" action="<?php echo $pun_root;?>login.php?action=in" id="login">
        <input type="hidden" name="form_sent" value="1">
        <input type="hidden" name="redirect_url" value="<?php echo $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']; ?>">
        <b><?php echo $lang_common['Username'] ?>:</b> 
        <input type="text" name="req_username" size="10" maxlength="20">
        <b><?php echo $lang_common['Password'] ?>:</b> 
        <input type="password" name="req_password" size="10" maxlength="16">
        <input type="submit" name="login" value="<?php echo $lang_common['Login'] ?>">
        </form>
<?php

$tpl_temp = trim(ob_get_contents());
    $tpl_main = str_replace('<pun_logina>', $tpl_temp, $tpl_main);
    ob_end_clean();
// END SUBST - <pun_logina>

in your lang open common.php add this line:

'ident'                =>    'You must register to use all features of this forum',