Re: PunBB 1.2 development source

is the group system in yet?

Madoor wrote:

is the group system in yet?

No, it's not.

Smartys wrote:

Hmm, the Jump to seems to include forums that are admin/mod only even if you're not either.

Fixed.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Nobody has even noticed that the text can be resized in IE.  I guess all early adopters are Firefox users with perfect eyesight.

How do you know, nobody has noticed? :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

this version can be resized in FF and people who test this stuff are more likely to use FF and therefore not notice

32 (edited by Smartys 2004-08-31 23:52)

Ooh, thanks Paul: I didn't notice tongue

Edit: hmm, profile view (silly dev code tongue)

Notice: Undefined index: Avatar in c:\apache\htdocs\punbb\profile.php on line 869
Notice: Undefined index: Signature in c:\apache\htdocs\punbb\profile.php on line 871

Smaryts: That was my error which I think has now been fixed.

lol, OK then smile

Updated. The changelog contains a list of all changes since the last release.

Anyone running this with a link to post up?  It would be interesting to see how different it is.. big_smile

Digital photography news, reviews, discussions and more!
http://www.shuttertalk.com

The online bible for all
http://www.publicbible.com

http://66.98.138.31/~connorhd/pundev/index.php

Login as Admin
User: Admin
Pass: Admin

Login as User
User: User
Pass: User

have a play big_smile

Thanks connorhd...

Rickard and team -- looks very slick and polished! The whole user interface (input boxes, forms etc.) look like they've been really thought out.  Keep up the good work! big_smile

Digital photography news, reviews, discussions and more!
http://www.shuttertalk.com

The online bible for all
http://www.publicbible.com

i can't post ask guest :S i get:

At least 30 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again.

and smilies don't appear yet?

but i like the new design it looks alot slicker (if its possible to improve on the original oxygen big_smile) well its great can't wait for it to be finished so i can use it on my site

Can I say a litte bug here???

I supposed it...

I try to move a topic and look how big I see the options.
http://fotos.miarroba.com/fotos/7/e/7e324cdb.jpg

Not a bug just not finished yet (at least in the current development release)

do you want us to post bugs? or not to bother yet as its not finished?

cuteseal wrote:

Rickard and team -- looks very slick and polished! The whole user interface (input boxes, forms etc.) look like they've been really thought out.  Keep up the good work! :D

It's Paul who should be credited for that part :)

Connorhd wrote:

i can't post ask guest :S i get:

At least 30 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait a little while and try posting again.

and smilies don't appear yet?

but i like the new design it looks alot slicker (if its possible to improve on the original oxygen :D) well its great can't wait for it to be finished so i can use it on my site

I'm on it.

Connorhd wrote:

Don't bother as far as the xhtml/css is concerned at the moment except if you spot a difference in rendering between browsers.

Connorhd wrote:

You can post bugs. Just don't expect them to be fixed anytime soon. There's a rather large todo list to go through :)

46 (edited by Juan.Llanos 2004-09-03 23:50)

Rickard wrote:
Connorhd wrote:

You can post bugs. Just don't expect them to be fixed anytime soon. There's a rather large todo list to go through smile

I like to probe things... now I don't need a forum, so I don't have expected to be fixed anything...

I think that I found another bug.

Edit: I think I have read the post better.

Connorhd wrote:

probably the same bug, but Rickards on it so its good now ;D

Juan.Llanos: That was the problem Connorhd just repoted :)

Rickard wrote:

Juan.Llanos: That was the problem Connorhd just repoted smile

Sorry I don't read it well...

Very odd. I can do guest posts just fine. Try this. Open up post.php and replace

if ($pun_user['status'] < PUN_MOD && $pun_user['last_post'] != '' && (time() - $pun_user['last_post']) < $pun_config['o_flood_interval'])

with

if (!$pun_user['is_guest'] && $pun_user['status'] < PUN_MOD && $pun_user['last_post'] != '' && (time() - $pun_user['last_post']) < $pun_config['o_flood_interval'])

Does that help?

Juan.Llanos: Oh, and btw. The flood protection only applies to logged in users. There's no flood limit for guests.