Topic: user level display of post

Is it possible to give priority or user level(grading) display of posts.

I am planning to start a forum, which may contain sensitve talk, and i want only those having particular desination/status hould be able to view... is there any option available or have to mod?

Exampls: any one can view the general posts,
   memebers with grade 1 can see general and limited posts
   memebers with grade 2 can see general and limited posts + some priority based posts.
   memebers with grade 10(like admin) can see all the posts

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

Re: user level display of post

Would have to be in the form of a mod. How would you tell what constitutes a general, limited and priority based post?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

here admin is the sole prop. He can decide the permission for view.. it not general/open to all, its only for one community. Head will be the admin

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

I'm not sure I understand. Are you talking about setting different viewing privileges for individual posts or just forums? If you mean forums, then you can expect that functionality in 1.2. It will have admin definable user groups that can then be granted various permissions to individual forums.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

yes admin definable forum, but is there any posibility to filter the view of posts depending on the user/viewer..

It should not depend on posts...
Level/permission status of viewer will be admin definable.

I just don't understand what you mean.

I mean to say that, like to own a forum for a limited members of same community.
Here admin is the incharge and he can decide which mesg will be shown to whom.
All other viewers/member will be given a rank/position according to their status/nature of their work.
All those status will be asigned by Amin only.

Is it posible to hide/show the post according to the members status?