Topic: needed onmouseover effect solution

I wanna use onmouse over effect for a project. where i want to show the colour image with the default b&w image. also i want to show some text with the mouse pointer, like overlib. do anyone have such script.

When i used overlib fun, it deactivates my onmouseover effect of changing the colour image to b&w image. if i use my script first, then it deactivates the overlib function. could you pls suggest for this prob. Since i am using 50+ images i need to give description for each image with the popup(onmouseover)

Thanks in Advance

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

Re: needed onmouseover effect solution

hmm... im thinking you want to put a picture, and when the person moves there mouse over it, it changes the color and some text popsup with some info about the pic?

i know a site with alot of javascript, and has something like this, but its down now, so i cant get it sad

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

Try to steal a code from other sites while surfing on internet, "view source" is the best button in a browser smile

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

smile yeah, that is a good idea(view source). anyway i made it. Thank you Guys..

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily