Topic: Avatar runs over frame

In the options i set to allow users to have avatars of 100x100, when i preview it in the personality page, the avatar runs over the frame "Set your avatar display options", which tells me that frame has a hardcoded frame size, i'ld upload a picture to show u what i mean, but no upload feature hmm

2 (edited by comegetme 2005-01-08 07:11)

Re: Avatar runs over frame

Oh another thing, not sure if its a bug, but i selected the option to NOT allow users to subscribe to threads, but when replying in a thread, the option is there, i havn't done great testing, but its something i picked up.

I'm using opera, i just tried it in IE and seems to be normal.
I thought you guys wern't support IE much?

Fuck off Opera ...

Try Firefox or one of the lot of Gecko Browsers.

Sorry but choose Opera = not compatible with a lot of things, even if it's good written.

Cache?

opera rocks,
its compatible with everything, renders punbb fine, accept that little bug i mentioned

not gonna let a n00b comment like that stop me from using it.

comegetme wrote:

i'ld upload a picture to show u what i mean, but no upload feature hmm

so upload it to your site and link it

comegetme wrote:

Oh another thing, not sure if its a bug, but i selected the option to NOT allow users to subscribe to threads, but when replying in a thread, the option is there, i havn't done great testing, but its something i picked up.

I haven't been able to reproduce this. Are you sure?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

comegetme: Noted. A clearing div is required to make the fieldset expand to accomodate the larger avatar. It has nothing to do with size. If its really bugging you add this to the bug fix section at the top of base.css

#profileavatar  DIV.rbox + P {CLEAR: both}

10 (edited by comegetme 2005-01-08 22:19)

thanks paul, fixed it instantly

also rickard, the weirdest thing, i was about to reproduce the bit where the subscrib shows when i disable it, and now i cant find it either ;(

strikes me as weird ;/

oh well